Defense Soap (Body Wash and Soap Bar)

does anyone know if this soap is "actually" better than a standard bar of anti-bacterial gold dial soap?

-thx & cheers

seeing you taste tested this product made my day, last time i tasted soap was when i was 8yrs old and my mom told me to wash my mouth out with soap for using a bad word. I grabbed that bar of soap took a big bite out of it and spite it on the floor in front of her then she pulled out the liquid soap. :icon_surp the liquid soap wasn't so bad , the bar of zest however made my mouth feel like it was on fire LOL

Mike @ gorilla

Last edited:
BatemanTX

The difference between Defense Soap and other common store bought soaps is that Defense has active ingredients that are anti-fungal as well as antibacterial. When you use antibacterial soaps you kill the bacteria on the skin (this is the desired result). The issues arise when you kill this bacteria, known as your normal skin flora, but don't address the fungal issue. Antibacterial soaps actually create a better environment for fungal infections to grow without their bacterial adversaries.

Guy
Defense Soap

Thanks for the free sample, this stuff is great I will be ordering as soon as I get paid :)

Fuck me.

Costs more in shipping to Australia than the 1gallon shower wash costs. :| Bummer.

Back