Def Leppard's Phil Collen is 60 years old and Vegan

I wonder how effective a vegetarian or vegan diet is at staving off the effects of aging. It's crazy how many athletes are jumping on the bandwagon now. I like my steak too much to try without solid proof though.

The number of negative to positive/not-giving a shit responses should probably give you some hints to how popular these waste-of-space threads are.
Can't wait for him to make threads in the diet amd supplement discussions. It's like being an open Hillary fan in the WR.

Motley Crue songstress Vince Neil is 23. Despite looking like a frumpy housewife that's actually all his own hair.

VinceNeil-IslandBlockParty-2018-TommySommers-01.jpg
im pretty sure that birdie from SF5

I wonder how effective a vegetarian or vegan diet is at staving off the effects of aging. It's crazy how many athletes are jumping on the bandwagon now. I like my steak too much to try without solid proof though.
Its funny and true a very good percent of retired nfl, nba and mlb athlete hops on a vegan or vegetarian diet, most of those retired 280 to 300 pound nfl lineman lost 50 to 60 pounds on the vegan diet and said they feel so good, when they were playing they had to eat meat and carb load non stop to keep the size on.

His punches suck ass.

decent kicks though and ripped for an geezer

Skimming through the thread titles, read this as Def Leppard's Phil Collen is 60 years old and Virgin, thinking "fuck, def lep's got a master wizard!"

Did he do heroin when he was younger? Because anyone who does heroin when they’re young is always ripped for the rest of their life.

Vegetarian and vegan are two different things. Misleading thread title, TS

Rolling Stone Bill Wyman tongue punched his 15 year old girlfriend when he was 50, everyone knew about it, no one gave a fuck, and he's had zero comebacks, in todays world, that's far more rare, than being in great shape at 60, imo.

3oMaRvt.jpg

Grab me my phone and stop talking

I rather live to 59 as a carnivore than live life at 60 as a vegan.

I wish I was Def everytime I hear a Def Leppard song.

Back