Def Leppard's Phil Collen is 60 years old and Vegan

Rich guy who hasn't had a real job in decades is in great shape. Wonderful. My life is fully enhanced by this knowledge.

Here we go, he is natty look at his body its not massive just lean and natural looking the guy puts in the work for the past 30 years man its all about dedication.

You are adorably naive about the majority of aspects in life.

Not-That-Theres-Anything-Wrong-With-That-Reaction-Gif-On-Seinfeld.gif

Motley Crue songstress Vince Neil is 23. Despite looking like a frumpy housewife that's actually all his own hair.

VinceNeil-IslandBlockParty-2018-TommySommers-01.jpg

Here we go, he is natty look at his body its not massive just lean and natural looking the guy puts in the work for the past 30 years man its all about dedication.

Test is not hgh, it doesn’t make you huge. Doctors give it to you and bring you to a testosterone level that is within the normal range. IE, if you’re on test and not abusing it, it’s always going to give you a “natural” look. I didn’t say his body doesn’t require work. The probability that he’s natural is lower than the alternative. When I hit 40/50 I’m definitely getting on the TRT train.

Motley Crue songstress Vince Neil is 23. Despite looking like a frumpy housewife that's actually all his own hair.

VinceNeil-IslandBlockParty-2018-TommySommers-01.jpg
how could someone let themselves go like that, dude looks constipated.

Test is not hgh, it doesn’t make you huge. Doctors give it to you and bring you to a testosterone level that is within the normal range. IE, if you’re on test and not abusing it, it’s always going to give you a “natural” look. I didn’t say his body doesn’t require work. The probability that he’s natural is lower than the alternative. When I hit 40/50 I’m definitely getting on the TRT train.
TRT can make cancer cells grow and give you heart issues

Everything does nowadays.
TRT makes them grow FASTER, unless you are susceptible and have a very poor immune system, you can stay healthy by eating healthy antioxidant rich foods and having a good gut microbiome help improve the bodies natural detox through immune health and just doing a daily brisk walk for 40 minutes to get the blood flowing if you cant hit the gym.

if you are breathing toxic fumes, eat charred steak every day, and eating foods with lots of artificial coloring, flavors, and artificial ingredient chemicals you have a higher chance of getting sick.

TRT makes them grow FASTER, unless you are susceptible and have a very poor immune system, you can stay healthy by eating healthy antioxidant rich foods and having a good gut microbiome help improve the bodies natural detox through immune health and just doing a daily brisk walk for 40 minutes to get the blood flowing if you cant hit the gym.

if you are breathing toxic fumes, eat charred steak every day, and eating foods with lots of artificial coloring, flavors, and artificial ingredient chemicals you have a higher chance of getting sick.

Ted Nugent, Joe Rogan, and I are doing just fine. Thanks for your concern.

The number of negative to positive/not-giving a shit responses should probably give you some hints to how popular these waste-of-space threads are.

Impressive.

Gives me hope for the future.

The number of negative to positive/not-giving a shit responses should probably give you some hints to how popular these waste-of-space threads are.
How is China Mr Ray chong foo?

Back