Deep Thoughts by Luke Thomas (racism)

Lol I know it was going to be easy to sidestep. But honestly, no ones ever called you of something or called you out on something that you didn't believe to be true, but it still hurt you?

You can honestly say that's never happened?
No, you're very right. I didn't really think out my position and I think my conclusion was flawed. I do apologize.

I am a white male, Am I a racist if I hate everyone equally(I hate white people as much as any other race)?

No more Luke threads. No more exposure for him.

do you think he has a micro-penis? i mean, he's a frm. marine and pretty big.

The deliberate misunderstanding of his point that I always see on this board is pretty funny.

Hold the phone. We're supposed to be cheering for Uriah Hall?

Can we please for the love of God shut the hell up about this asshole already? Why do people keep bringing this idiots name up and making threads about his idiocy?

There's no doubt that racism exists in MMA by ALL communities. The problem arises when you use racism to cover your own shortcomings. Woodley is denying Thompson a chance to Fight for the Title, because Thompson was preferring to Fight Lawler before they fought. It appears that Woodley doesn't want to Fight Thompson, either out of spite or afraid of losing. This is what fans are upset about. It has nothing to do with race in most cases (obviously, I can't speak for everyone). But inferring that this is racism, undermines REAL examples of racism. This is just a misdirected a situation fronting your own agenda. It is causing Woodley to alienate a lot of potential Fans.

"I'm black, I'm white... a yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (I'm also a pedophile)." - Kenny Florian

Man, this whitey is one of those types of Whiteys, who "if I can't have it, NO ONE can".

This guy really wants to have a "White Power" tattoo or something, but since it's 100% racist, he don't want no other ppl to get "[insert color] Power" tattoo.

Next he'll say "Yellow Power" is connected to the yakuza or triads or Iphone factory union workers.

Since I'm unable to respond to the thread in which you made this retarded/racist comment (on account of being thread banned along with the other user), I'll post my response here.

If you're going to act like a grievance-monger and cry 'racism' incessantly, try and shy away from words like 'whitey' and other derogatory race-based insults. It's hypocritical. Furthermore, I'm not a white person, nor am I an advocate for the phrase 'white power'. You were wrong on both accounts. If you're genuinely opposed to racism, then why are you simultaneously making racist statements yourself? You can not bring an end to racism by adopting the same race-centric terminology that white racists use, like 'x power'.

@Lanx

Last edited:
Since I'm unable to respond to the thread in which you made this retarded/racist comment (on account of being thread banned along with the other user), I'll post my response here.
Lol, you're the banned one homie
If you're going to act like a grievance-monger and cry 'racism' incessantly, try and shy away from words like 'whitey' and other derogatory race-based insults. It's hypocritical.
I really am inundated with all your Whitey/SJW rhetoric, TLDR: your dumb, i've never want grievance towards racism, I acknowledge it, welcome it and learn to live around and with it, cuz i have all of my life, it's no big deal really
Furthermore, I'm not a white person, nor am I an advocate for the phrase 'white power'. You were wrong on both accounts.
Wow, Luke Thomas got another Whitey Cuckolded, here guys, this Whitey so Cuck'd he can't even admit he white.
If you're genuinely opposed to racism, then why are you simultaneously making racist statements yourself? You can not bring an end to racism by adopting the same race-centric terminology that white racists use, like 'x power'.
Again, never said i was ever opposed to racism. Sure it woulda been hella nice to not grow up to "ckinky cknk" and every other term muttered by grade school kids. Sure it woulda been nice to be called on by the teacher and not see the bullies turn around and make slant eyes at my while I answered the question.

Racism isn't going to end, it never will, deal with it and get thicker skin.

Lol, you're the banned one homie

I really am inundated with all your Whitey/SJW rhetoric, TLDR: your dumb, i've never want grievance towards racism, I acknowledge it, welcome it and learn to live around and with it, cuz i have all of my life, it's no big deal really

Wow, Luke Thomas got another Whitey Cuckolded, here guys, this Whitey so Cuck'd he can't even admit he white.

Again, never said i was ever opposed to racism. Sure it woulda been hella nice to not grow up to "ckinky cknk" and every other term muttered by grade school kids. Sure it woulda been to be called on by the teacher and not see the bullies turn aound and make slant eyes at my while I answered the question.

Racism isn't going to end, it never will, deal with it and get thicker skin.

You're not working with a full deck, that much is obvious, 'homie'.

You're fortunate that you weren't banned from the forum outright considering making racist comments is a bannable offense. 'Sure it woulda been...' Look at you, all emotional about your childhood. You're trying to appear passive about it all, but it's clear from your tone that you're still emotionally and mentally troubled by it. You couldn't speak up for yourself then, in the real world, but the Internet has given you an avenue to lash out at 'whitey'. That explains a lot. It explains why you shroud yourself in this racial identity and constantly have to make race an issue, even when it's not. Playing the victim and making derogatory statements, like 'whitey', is how you cope with being told you were inadequate as a child. Trying to flip the term 'SJW' and 'cuckhold' onto me is just a classic case of projection on your part. It's a shame that you were mentally stunted by racism and never fully grew out of the 'eye for an eye' mentality.

'Racism isn't going...' That's the one factual statement you've made thus far. It isn't likely going to end anytime soon, mainly because idiots like you depend on its existence. To you, 'racism' is an asset, not a problem; a tool for you to exploit for personal gain, be it social, financial, or political in nature. If you need to use this forum as a platform to moan about what happened to you in grade school (*tear*), then you're obviously free to do so, but don't expect any affirmation from me. Quite frankly, I think it's pathetic and sad (absolutely pitiful) that you became the very thing that you claim to have been a victim of.

Last edited:
Back