Deep Thoughts by Luke Thomas (racism)

Can we all agree that Luke Thomas is the unwise king of the donks here?....creating social justice issues from thin air?

Whines about Luke Thomas but uses one of Luke Thomas' nicknames for stupid people.

Sounds like you listen to a lot of Luke Thomas.

Woodley: ...."Haha! I got the title now! fuck the #1 contender!....fuck rankings, and fuck legitimizing this sport to find out who the baddest man on the planet is,.....SO I CAN MAKE SUM $$$ biotches!"

MMA Fan: ..."well that's kinda shitty, you haven't even defended your title once to even have the grounds to say such a thing, dude youre acting very douchy about this....at least conor moved up a weigh class to challenge RDA, and hendo has earned the gift of a title shot before retiring.....wtf are you doing Woodley?"

Luke Thomas: ...."wow, such racism in this sport."

MMA Fan: ..."what?...do we not root for uriah hall every time he fights? Did we not love Kimbo (out of your own mouth btw)?, do we not love rampage and silva?....we even rooted for Jones on his comeback from hitting a pregnant white lady ffs!!... What does race have to do with anything??"

Luke Thomas: ...."youre racist by default because you have white skin."

Can we all agree that Luke Thomas is the unwise king of the donks here?....creating social justice issues from thin air?
Shut the fuck up about Luke Thomas already goddamn

We all know racisms real, stop pretending Luke's the devil for bringing it up none of you hated him this much until he brings up racism...

I guess this boils down to people being offended that someone else is offended which I can't understand. Who really knows what is happening.

I would agree that the first comment was baseless and I would call it silly as well. However, I don't think the second is all that far off. Of course people don't like to be reminded that there is a deep seeded issue within us all that leads to bias at best. Otherwise each thread where Woodley fans get called racist wouldn't explode. If someone calls you a cowboy and you in no way shape or form relate to a cowboy you will more than likely move on instead of getting into a heated argument over why you aren't a cowboy. It's also strange that the complaint is often those who care about social issues are looking for a reason to be offended but the people making that complaint are just as quick to be offended about being called a racist or misogynist or whatever.

because the people calling others cucks, and the so-called cuckolds, are one in the same with regard to internet posting, maybe even further, so never follow either side [not talking to you]; they are just reacting, reacting, reacting. . . luke thomas inhabits a small corner in this sport -- and even smaller corner outside of it -- making all these luke threads dumb as shit.

I never listen to this guy anyways. He is surely one of many.

It's hilarious. The mainly white crowd of Sherdog loses their shit and get triggered like tumblr feminists when their obvious racism is thrown in their faces.
Topic after topic about how racism totes does exist, bruh, all while shitting on every black fighter that has success, almost always the same ways: black fighters rely on physical gifts and are cocky/uppity. But that's just a coincidence.
Who said racism doesn't exist? Who said there aren't racist fans in mma?

All I'm saying, and I call people out on sherdog all the time for this... Ever see the threads after someone loses "where are all the fanboys of fighter x ?!?!!? Now all of a sudden fighter x is a fan favorite!?!?!?"

People attribute individual comments to an entity that doesn't exist, and when they get easily offended they act like its some larger groupthink than it is

In 2016 the only racists are black people. Imagine if white people marched for white lives matter, if we saluted shouting "white power", had white entertainment television, told the blacks to get to the back of the line, stood outside polling stations with ak47s telling people they better vote for the white guy. Its crazy where we are as a society. Cain with his brown pride tat, i could go on and on. Now people wanna vote for a lieing criminal just cause shes a woman. Makes me sic

Last edited:
They've even rigged it so that you can be a fan of a particular black fighter and still be a racist.

Exactly this, it pisses me off.

In the good ole days all you had to do was wheel out a black 'friend' and all this bullshit would stop. Nowadays if I did this or mention I have a black friend I am some how automatically racist.

Here the thing, black and white people are different for fuck sake - if you can't mention someones skin colour or it is seen as a negative then there is no way you can objectively evaluate someone.

Jones is the best example : MMA fans call him a scumbag so LT says its mainly to do with racism - he cannot separate Jon Jones the black scumbag from Jon Jones the scumbag in general - ironically making him racist.

Just another topic that people think is taboo to talk about because people cant have a rational, logical conversation about anything "controversial". its just like religion, cant talk about it cause someone might get offended. fuck out of here.

I would agree that the first comment was baseless and I would call it silly as well. However, I don't think the second is all that far off. Of course people don't like to be reminded that there is a deep seeded issue within us all that leads to bias at best. Otherwise each thread where Woodley fans get called racist wouldn't explode. If someone calls you a cowboy and you in no way shape or form relate to a cowboy you will more than likely move on instead of getting into a heated argument over why you aren't a cowboy. It's also strange that the complaint is often those who care about social issues are looking for a reason to be offended but the people making that complaint are just as quick to be offended about being called a racist or misogynist or whatever.

I understand how you arrived at that conclusion, but it's way off base. It's the equivalent of someone being called a pedophile, getting upset, and then having the accuser say 'See! See! If there wasn't something to it, you would've just laughed it off'. No, actually, some people get very angry when they hear a blatant lie about themselves -- understandably so -- especially one that could potentially effect how others perceive them.

Just another topic that people think is taboo to talk about because people cant have a rational, logical conversation about anything "controversial". its just like religion, cant talk about it cause someone might get offended. fuck out of here.
It's why i like to talk about things like that - I like to offend people.

Making something taboo is just too dam tempting - like when a women says no, she's just playin hard to get I assume.

I'm not a cunt therefor that isn't an insult. o_O
Lol I know it was going to be easy to sidestep. But honestly, no ones ever called you of something or called you out on something that you didn't believe to be true, but it still hurt you?

You can honestly say that's never happened?

I understand how you arrived at that conclusion, but it's way off base. It's the equivalent of someone being called a pedophile, getting upset, and then having the accuser say 'See! See! If there wasn't something to it, you would've just laughed it off'. No, some people get very angry when they hear a blatant lie about themselves -- understandably so.
Almost like someone being upset about being called a bitch? ;) I guess it's a matter of the degree to which the term you are being called is actually ugly. Pedophile is obviously on a whole different level than racist, and a cunt is name calling which isn't really the same as being labelled a racist. You both made good points so I think I'm probably wrong and can't quite articulate what I'm trying to say.

Back