Deep frying turkey....

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Worth it? I have a pretty good deep fryer I got from my exes dad years ago. I used it once but I can't really remember how it was. I remember it being a huge pain in the ass for one bird. This year i will be making 3 or 4 possibly 5 so I was thinking it may be worth it.

Thoughts? Tips? Ideas? Suggestions?

Sounds like your having a big family get together..

;)

Worth it? I have a pretty good deep fryer I got from my exes dad years ago. I used it once but I can't really remember how it was. I remember it being a huge pain in the ass for one bird. This year i will be making 3 or 4 possibly 5 so I was thinking it may be worth it.

Thoughts? Tips? Ideas? Suggestions?

Tell us more about your ex and her dad.

Tell us more about your ex and her dad.
She was hot but got really fat and he was really rich and thought i was a loser. He owned 6 or so bars around Vegas and got all kinds of promotional stuff from companies (like turkey fryers).

Inject that fucker up beforehand. Also, coming from a safety aspect, you are aware the turkey has to be fully thawed prior to frying yes? And are doing this outside or in the shop?

I don’t eat turkey but my old roomie deep fried one and everybody loved it

Inject that fucker up beforehand. Also, coming from a safety aspect, you are aware the turkey has to be fully thawed prior to frying yes? And are doing this outside or in the shop?
Yeah I'm aware of that. I'll be doing it outside

Avoid anything deep fried unless you want to have bypass surgery at 50.

Back