`Deep Blue` a great white shark

In b4
giphy.gif

She is a beast. That guy with the high five though, haha!

Seems like the japanese should catch it and eat it.

Lol @ people still crying about Cecil and trophy hunters as chinese and Japanese funded poaches literally kill hundreds of sharks a day so they can grind their fins up in the hopes it makes their shlongs bigger, which is ironically a major part of why they slaughter elephants, rhinos, and bears by the bushel. But lets keep crying about the dozen of so big game hunters who take a few lions and ignore the tens of thousands of endangered animals that are sought out for profit.

lol at this fallacy of relative privation.

Shit, I guess CGI really has come a long way. Still hate it when it's overused though.

CGI has a worse rep than it really should, because we only notice the bad stuff.

Agreed on it being overused, though. Or more specifically, for some reason regularly used on stuff it handles badly.

CGI has a worse rep than it really should, because we only notice the bad stuff.

Agreed on it being overused, though. Or more specifically, for some reason regularly used on stuff it handles badly.

CGI, when used properly, is fantastic. Unfortunately a lot of filmmakers (ex: Peter Jackson, George Lucas) overuse it to death, to the point of it being TERRIBLE.

I appreciate guys like Nolan and Abrams who can use it as a tool and not as a crutch. It never works like that.

CGI, when used properly, is fantastic. Unfortunately a lot of filmmakers (ex: Peter Jackson, George Lucas) overuse it to death, to the point of it being TERRIBLE.

I appreciate guys like Nolan and Abrams who can use it as a tool and not as a crutch. It never works like that.
Agreed on all accounts. I also recently loved the balance between practical effects and CGI on Mad Max.

I liked this video, even if I don't agree with all the examples. I'd like to see something more in-depth on the subject.

I think the dentist will see more teeth than he bargained for.

Thats a female im guessing. ALl those battle scars are just dudes trying to bang, shes a big girl gotta hold on tight.

Back