Dedication to my mother: Read my last post please

RIP-Cheryl Himes.

giphy.gif

Beat me to it.

Did anyone else come into this thread thinking TS' mother was Cheryl Hines (larry David's wife on Curb Your Enthusiasm)?

Sorry to bring up a sad thread , couple reasons for it.
I just feel like I finally escaped from a painful pathway I mistakenly took, which led me into a dark forest maze where I was stuck in the past.

Do not ever follow the road I was on, living everyday with pain from regrets and whys of the past. If you ever go through what I did and lose someone so close in a flash , please listen to someone who took the wrong fork in the road.

If you start to notice you are isolating yourself too much, you stop doing the things that made you happy, you will lead yourself to be seriously depressed. You don't have to "move on" like morons say, you have to "Live On"! Keep yourself busy to keep from constantly thinking of it. I recommend amping up the fun activities you like, surround yourself in family and friends. It seriously helps.

Do not ever try to "ease" the pain with drugs or alcohol. It may feel good to release that hurt for a night , but you will fall in love that feeling. Now you are only masking the pain, it's still there anytime you're sober. You will become a drug addict and lose your pride and self worth. Trust me, no brag but I had a 142 IQ at 13 years old, I hated drugs and cigarettes. I never even smoked pot until I was 18 because my father is a lifelong smoker. I became an addict and a cigarette smoker after the age of 20, because of this event and the route I took.

If after a year to two years max, you cant stop thinking what you could have done, still daily coming up with regrets, and/or blaming yourself or a shitty world/life for your loss, please seek some help, wish I did.

People will tell you, you know "......" wouldn't want you to be like this, they would want the best for you. Well even though you know, if you're still in the past, you can't even think of a future or how bad you are.
But it does help to do great things to make them and everyone else proud.

In conclusion if you hit the fork in the road I did, take the opposite route than I. The path I stumbled onto was the dark one, where if you don't escape like I did, you will never stop falling , the path holds no hopes for a future.

I'm here for anyone who is going through something, you can msg in here or pm me.
So I am drug free, engaged and we own a house and have a puppy girl, hoping to have real kids soon!!
I'm looking to my family's future now as you can too.

Now as I did deal with everything I've gone through, a friend told me to see if anybody would help. I'm definitely in need, want a nice headrest on my mother's tomb, and about to start a family.
Here is a link where you could help a fellow Sherbro out, not proud to ask but never have before and I do deserve good things to finally come my way.

https://paypal.me/pools/c/81ytvgxzl1

Thanks guys God Bless

Wait you turned this into a thread asking for money?

This thread should be moved to the OT. Ts needs their no holds barred support

i dont know you but i can tell that she would of been so proud of you, fuck im proud of you mate.
embrace her life tonight and dont dwell on the things that you had no control over.
0.jpg
Marlon i can tell your a proper genuine good cunt, a tip of the glass to TS mother (may she rest in peace) and yourself.

Live long and prosper
Life goes on

Sorry to bring up a sad thread , couple reasons for it.
I just feel like I finally escaped from a painful pathway I mistakenly took, which led me into a dark forest maze where I was stuck in the past.

Do not ever follow the road I was on, living everyday with pain from regrets and whys of the past. If you ever go through what I did and lose someone so close in a flash , please listen to someone who took the wrong fork in the road.

If you start to notice you are isolating yourself too much, you stop doing the things that made you happy, you will lead yourself to be seriously depressed. You don't have to "move on" like morons say, you have to "Live On"! Keep yourself busy to keep from constantly thinking of it. I recommend amping up the fun activities you like, surround yourself in family and friends. It seriously helps.

Do not ever try to "ease" the pain with drugs or alcohol. It may feel good to release that hurt for a night , but you will fall in love that feeling. Now you are only masking the pain, it's still there anytime you're sober. You will become a drug addict and lose your pride and self worth. Trust me, no brag but I had a 142 IQ at 13 years old, I hated drugs and cigarettes. I never even smoked pot until I was 18 because my father is a lifelong smoker. I became an addict and a cigarette smoker after the age of 20, because of this event and the route I took.

If after a year to two years max, you cant stop thinking what you could have done, still daily coming up with regrets, and/or blaming yourself or a shitty world/life for your loss, please seek some help, wish I did.

People will tell you, you know "......" wouldn't want you to be like this, they would want the best for you. Well even though you know, if you're still in the past, you can't even think of a future or how bad you are.
But it does help to do great things to make them and everyone else proud.

In conclusion if you hit the fork in the road I did, take the opposite route than I. The path I stumbled onto was the dark one, where if you don't escape like I did, you will never stop falling , the path holds no hopes for a future.

I'm here for anyone who is going through something, you can msg in here or pm me.
So I am drug free, engaged and we own a house and have a puppy girl, hoping to have real kids soon!!
I'm looking to my family's future now as you can too.

Now as I did deal with everything I've gone through, a friend told me to see if anybody would help. I'm definitely in need, want a nice headrest on my mother's tomb, and about to start a family.
Here is a link where you could help a fellow Sherbro out, not proud to ask but never have before and I do deserve good things to finally come my way.

https://paypal.me/pools/c/81ytvgxzl1

Thanks guys God Bless
Choose life, understanding not pitty

I'm looking to get a beautiful headstone for my mother , as what's there does no justice. I've never asked for $$ or help in my life, I thought maybe this would be a good enough reason to...

I've had a very emotional night tonight, I was looking at pictures of my mother tonight while listening to music that reminded me of her.
It hurt like when it first happened, wishing I could just hug her one time and talk with her like we used to, but knowing it will not happen in my mortal life again.

At 21 years of age, I was at work when I got the call from my father. Rush to the hospital, your mother has fallen ill out of nowhere. When the doc came out with that look, I pushed him out of the way and ran to her room.

I touched her and she felt ice cold and I let out a scream that shook the place. My 40 year old mother, my best friend was no more. I didn't even get one last hug, one last smile, one last kiss or one last chance to tell her I loved her. She died all alone.

Sherdog you were there for me before and I know you will be here for me now.
Help me to dedicate this thread as a way to let her live forever.
RIP forever mom

882260_10100623536390262_1583475105_o.jpg
I'm in the same boat. My mom died at 48 to cancer. Hardest thing in the world to ever go through. Life is so much tougher now.

I'm looking to get a beautiful headstone for my mother , as what's there does no justice. I've never asked for $$ or help in my life, I thought maybe this would be a good enough reason to...
You begging for money? Grow the fuck up and earn your own bloody money

I'm in the same boat. My mom died at 48 to cancer. Hardest thing in the world to ever go through. Life is so much tougher now.
It's going to be rough, seriously you can msg me about anything. Please do not take the path I did

Back