Dedé Pederneiras Critical of UFC Drug testing RE: Conor

Glad we have @dimspace on the case at all times. I remember Chael saying that he didn't think they even have the internet down there, so how would Dede even know?

Interesting that 1 of Aldo's tests says 'void'. What would cause that, and why wouldn't they re-test?
they did retake it, theres a negative blood and a void blood.

void will be because they messed up, vein didnt give them a full vial, or something.

Andre PEDerneiras: "If the UFC wants the best show and the guy is juiced, you will have the best show of your life," said Pederneiras to Portal do Vale Tudo. "If it is a sport and everyone is clean, maybe people won't be jumping out of their seats and cheering.

Conor is one of the most tested fighters on the roster. In fact over the course of the last year he is close to the most tested. So the question becomes why is Dede spouting this stuff? Is this an attempt at a distraction? Demand tougher drug testing in an effort at reverse psychology? And given how the fight went down I doubt any drugs were behind it or could have changed the outcome. You also have to love how he backs off at the end.

they did retake it, theres a negative blood and a void blood.

void will be because they messed up, vein didnt give them a full vial, or something.

So nothing to do with the interference from the Brazilian authorities? I do recall Aldo throwing out a sample because they intervened when Brazilian officials were threatening deportation.

His camp has like a 20% win rate since USADA. He the last person to be talking about testing

Back