Decorated Green Beret punished for confronting Afghani cop who raped a child

I'm sure that a Fundamentalist Islamic group outlawed something that is a central part of the Islamic Belief Structure.

... a bit of a stretch here.

But there's a pedophilia aspect to the culture, at least it seems like it.

Just google it. Or are you this desperate to remain ignorant?

nic-1.gif

I did

Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet cursed effeminate men; those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men, and he said, "Turn them out of your houses." The Prophet turned out such-and-such man, and 'Umar turned out such-and-such woman

Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death.

It was narrated by Jaabir (may Allah be pleased with him): "The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: 'There is nothing I fear for my ummah more than the deed of the people of Loot.'"

Both of them

You're again missing the point. Those are punishments for non-married people. If you're married you can do whatever you want. Good to see you missed that. You also missed that these are behaviors that are being acted out by two adults. That is hugely frowned upon. Your passages make no mention to boys, who oddly enough are among the virgins Mohammed promises to martyrs. FAIL.

You're again missing the point. Those are punishments for non-married people. If you're married you can do whatever you want. Good to see you missed that. You also missed that these are behaviors that are being acted out by two adults. That is hugely frowned upon. Your passages make no mention to boys, who oddly enough are among the virgins Mohammed promises to martyrs. FAIL.

No, im not missing the point, you are the one claiming is the core of islamic belief, you bring forward the hadiths that back up your claims.

I dont have to prove a negative, but im dealing with the man that doesnt understands what a ratio is so, lets leave it at that.

No, im not missing the point, you are the one claiming is the core of islamic belief, you bring forward the hadiths that back up your claims.

I dont have to prove a negative, but im dealing with the man that doesnt understands what a ratio is so, lets leave it at that.

ratio? What are you even babbling about?

How would you know? You wouldn't. You're just talking out your ass based on nothing other than your own absurd and ignorant opinions.

He gave you evidence. The green beret was punished. He was a bad soldier.

You're using a fallacy anyway. So all around you're just wrong.

He gave you evidence. The green beret was punished. He was a bad soldier.

You're using a fallacy anyway. So all around you're just wrong.

Oh really? I spent 8 years in the Marine Corps as an infantryman, what's your background? I love it when people who have no experience whatsoever snidely tell me all about what it takes to do a job I spent the majority of my adult life doing.

Its a mystical concept beyond your understanding.

So you're babbling for no good reason other than you just can't admit you don't know what you're talking about.

I think that quote sounded fake, but to be fair I've heard stories from public health professionals in Europe and North America about guys that had never realized what full penetration was and couldn't make a baby, like they had been tip drilling for a decade straight.

"I've heard stories" also translates to, "this is probably bullshit."

They can be backwards and still know what sex is and that it causes pregnancy. One does not equate to the other.

And the response of mine you are quoting was in regards to North America and Europe so you are doubly lost right now.

Sure thing. Since it in this little bubble you're talking about North America and Europe, it couldn't possibly apply to humans in general, could it? Good one.

Sure thing. Since it in this little bubble you're talking about North America and Europe, it couldn't possibly apply to humans in general, could it? Good one.

When you are talking about North America and Europe, no, you are not talking about human beings in general. That's why you specify. If you are speaking more generally, you don't specify. That's how that works. And your whole thing is that the people in primitive cultures are incredibly ignorant but we were talking about North America and Europe right there... so you aren't following along very well. In any case, adults the world over understand that sex causes pregnancy with very, very few exceptions. I don't care if you are talking about an isolated tribe of hunters, Muslims or Chinese peasants. You people are living in a fantasy land built on anecdotes and imagination.

But hey, stay lost in the sauce, man. I don't have the time to waste on you.

Oh really? I spent 8 years in the Marine Corps as an infantryman, what's your background? I love it when people who have no experience whatsoever snidely tell me all about what it takes to do a job I spent the majority of my adult life doing.

Well I went to college and learned what a fallacy is. It's an illogical statement. You are making an illogical statement. You are saying you can't understand a green beret unless you are one. But you aren't attaching what he's saying. The real argument is what makes a good soldier. The argument has nothing to do with what jobs people have.

I don't trust your ideas on soldiers either, because you aren't one. So you don't know about it. You're a marine, not a soldier. Just kidding. I Judy used a fallacy to attack you personally, not your ideas.

Back