Decorated Green Beret punished for confronting Afghani cop who raped a child

Please dont interpret this the wrong way, but how can rather fuck little boys when there are little girls around to fuck for pleasure? Or where there not many little girls around back then, and boys were simple more abundant?

There are 2 guesses i would put forward

1.- Little girls are a commodity, so they keep them virginal in order to marry her in exchange for some goats.

2.- Its an acquired taste, like how nords eat rotten fish, little boys pricing more than little girls have happened in other places in time not connected to Afghanistan, like China and i guess ancient Greece.

Pedophilia and homosexuality are not the same thing. And if it was essentially legal here, you would see just as much of it going on. Pedophiles have to go underground due to the law over here but I'd bet there are just as many.

I do think extreme situations can cause someone to go against the orientation they are born with. Abuse, prison, societal shame, etc. But has anyone ever heard of a story where a gay person wasn't self-loathing due to religious and societal stigmas that came out and said "yeah I was gay for about 10 years but got bored with it so decided to start banging women and have been straight ever since"?

IMO there is how we are born and barring any extreme trauma, people will stay consistent with how they started.

If you're talking prison, that person is already pretty developed. I'm pretty much convinced that if you took a bunch of kids, raised them from birth to believe its normal to suck dick. That they just would. And then when they were older, they would want the younger generation to suck them off. Maybe some boys would naturally be against it, but I bet the numbers who do it would far exceed the normal homosexual rate in average societies.

In fact it reminds me, there is a tribe that believes young boys need to devour semen to grow strong. So the whole tribe basically molests boys and are homosexuals. Or at least bi. Its just how they are.

If you're talking prison, that person is already pretty developed. I'm pretty much convinced that if you took a bunch of kids, raised them from birth to believe its normal to suck dick. That they just would. And then when they were older, they would want the younger generation to suck them off. Maybe some boys would naturally be against it, but I bet the numbers who do it would far exceed the normal homosexual rate in average societies.

In fact it reminds me, there is a tribe that believes young boys need to devour semen to grow strong. So the whole tribe basically molests boys and are homosexuals. Or at least bi. Its just how they are.

I don't think it is age or socialization that gets people to choose in conflict with their natural disposition but rather it is trauma. That trauma normally happens when someone is younger or in their teens but the trauma is the key.

Do you truly believe you would still be blowing dudes right now is you lived somewhere where it was what was taught socially? I agree if someone lived in a society that existed pretty much in a vacuum they might be able to confuse the fuck out of people for a while by teaching them things opposite to what their body is telling them. But I never once made a decision to be straight. I never once made a decision to get an erection over a girl. It just happened. Now someone could be telling me the live-long day I should find guys attractive but my body would be telling me the opposite.

But you have a point as far as why so many gay guys are so fucked up. It is because they did grow up in a society where (for them) they were being taught things in contrast to what their natural urges were. I think physical trauma can get people to go from straight to gay. I think mental trauma can get people to try going from gay to straight. And there is the weird exception of bisexual. Although why do some straight people get off on girls shitting on them? I don't know or want to know. But I think the vast, vast majority of the time, if someone lives a somewhat normal life, they will stay with the orientation they were born with, once they come to terms with what that is. If society didn't care one way or the other, I bet you would see a lot more gay kids.

Last edited:
I'd also love to know if it's a vicious cycle or a caste system of abuse. Anyone have any answers?

Scientists think it is most likely both. Some people are born pedos, some become pedos from being abused themselves. A process that destroys their capacity for empathy and creates a learned behavior.

I think you are right that if a person is not forced one way or another, they will probably just follow what they are naturally attracted to.

But I'm not if I would consider sucking dick trauma if the society didn't treat it that way. If everyone went along with it like normal, and after sucking dick the kid went home to a loving family, I'm just not sure he'd be traumatized. And I don't think hed necessarily be a full blown homosexual or bisexual or pedophile when they are older. But he too would probably enjoy a boy sucking his dick because , well it feels good. Whether he has some deep desire to be with a young boy, he'd probably still enjoy it wotger way.

I don't think it is age or socialization that gets people to choose in conflict with their natural disposition but rather it is trauma. That trauma normally happens when someone is younger or in their teens but the trauma is the key.

Do you truly believe you would still be blowing dudes right now is you lived somewhere where it was what was taught socially? I agree if someone lived in a society that existed pretty much in a vacuum they might be able to confuse the fuck out of people for a while by teaching them things opposite to what their body is telling them. But I never once made a decision to be straight. I never once made a decision to get an erection over a girl. It just happened. Now someone could be telling me the live-long day I should find guys attractive but my body would be telling me the opposite.

But you have a point as far as why so many gay guys are so fucked up. It is because they did grow up in a society where (for them) they were being taught things in contrast to what their natural urges were. I think physical trauma can get people to go from straight to gay. I think mental trauma can get people to try going from gay to straight. And there is the weird exception of bisexual. Although why do some straight people get off on girls shitting on them? I don't know or want to know. But I think the vast, vast majority of the time, if someone lives a somewhat normal life, they will stay with the orientation they were born with, once they come to terms with what that is. If society didn't care one way or the other, I bet you would see a lot more gay kids.

As i said before, it can be compared to the acquired taste, like how people started eating cheese and other stuff your body certainly doesnt finds normal from birth.

Spoken like someone that is willing to swallow anything they are told. If common sense weren't enough, I have deployed to the Middle East (Iraq) and I speak Arabic. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Even truly primitive peoples know that sex causes pregnancy. I'm talking hunter/gatherer, tribal societies.

Did you miss my reply to you where I talked about how common it is for North American white women to know nothing about sex, genitals or reproduction? Miseducation is a powerful thing.

Did you miss my reply to you where I talked about how common it is for North American white women to know nothing about sex, genitals or reproduction? Miseducation is a powerful thing.

Where are you pulling this shit from, your ass? 99.999%+ of adults in North America know that sex causes pregnancy. Do you actually dispute that?

I met some Bedouins south of Tikrit in 2008 that worshipped fire and thought that the black Corpsman in our squad was a demon we had summoned to fight for us. People like the dude you're addressing don't understand how primitive that part of the world is. They think everywhere is like the US.

Believing in magic is not the same as not knowing basic, obvious biological facts like "sex makes babies." It's a completely false analogy so I wish you'd stop bringing it up.

Please dont interpret this the wrong way, but how can rather fuck little boys when there are little girls around to fuck for pleasure? Or where there not many little girls around back then, and boys were simple more abundant?

Before girls mature sexually, there really isn't much difference besides genitalia and when it comes to that, you pretty much shouldn't be penetrating girls before they go through puberty or you are going to mess them up, physically.

Its things like this that make me comfortable saying that western society is simply better.

There are 2 guesses i would put forward

1.- Little girls are a commodity, so they keep them virginal in order to marry her in exchange for some goats.

2.- Its an acquired taste, like how nords eat rotten fish, little boys pricing more than little girls have happened in other places in time not connected to Afghanistan, like China and i guess ancient Greece.

They HIDE girls. that is why there is so much gay sex in the muslim world. Guys have nothing but boys because all the girls are locked up or are part of a harem and etc.

Where are you pulling this shit from, your ass? 99.999%+ of adults in North America know that sex causes pregnancy. Do you actually dispute that?

Calm down. You're too fucking ignorant to be so angry on this topic. As a society, yes, those people know what sex is. But as individual people, especially as children/teens, if they're not told the correct information about sex they're not going to know what it is. Even to the point that they don't know how babies are made or what genitals are.

I'm kind of happy for your ignorance because it means you've never had to learn much about sexual assault, but I'm telling you that it is common for women who are sexually assaulted in suppressive religious communities in North America to now know what sex is, even into adulthood.

This is exactly why it's so easy and so common for sexual abuse to flourish in isolated religious communities and cults, because they're not getting messages from the outside society about what sex and/or rape is.

Calm down. You're too fucking ignorant to be so angry on this topic. As a society, yes, those people know what sex is. But as individual people, especially as children/teens, if they're not told the correct information about sex they're not going to know what it is. Even to the point that they don't know how babies are made or what genitals are.

I'm kind of happy for your ignorance because it means you've never had to learn much about sexual assault, but I'm telling you that it is common for women who are sexually assaulted in suppressive religious communities in North America to now know what sex is, even into adulthood.

This is exactly why it's so easy and so common for sexual abuse to flourish in isolated religious communities and cults, because they're not getting messages from the outside society about what sex and/or rape is.

Children/teens is not what this is about. We're talking about people that are getting married here, as in the original (bullshit) anecdote. Now, if a child/teen is going to get married, they are going to learn about it during that process and the vast majority will know much sooner than when they get married.

This isn't even about sexual assault and your bringing it up is pretty much a red herring. It's about people being ignorant of basic biological facts that have been known to all societies since prehistory. You are trying to extrapolate to the whole from special cases and it's fairly dishonest or at least really sloppy thinking. The point is that if someone is going to be married, they don't need some Western adviser or doctor to tell them how babies are made. They are going to learn that before they get married because the knowledge exists and is common place in their culture and is universally known among adults. Again, unless you are talking about the village idiot, someone who is legally retarded.

Children/teens is not what this is about. We're talking about people that are getting married here, as in the original (bullshit) anecdote. Now, if a child/teen is going to get married, they are going to learn about it during that process and the vast majority will know much sooner than when they get married.

This isn't even about sexual assault and your bringing it up is pretty much a red herring. It's about people being ignorant of basic biological facts that have been known to all societies since prehistory. You are trying to extrapolate to the whole from special cases and it's fairly dishonest or at least really sloppy thinking. The point is that if someone is going to be married, they don't need some Western adviser or doctor to tell them how babies are made. They are going to learn that before they get married because the knowledge exists and is common place in their culture and is universally known among adults. Again, unless you are talking about the village idiot, someone who is legally retarded.

I was responding to this:

No, that shit was on the level of an adult man not knowing where babies come from. Come on. Unless he was the village idiot, it's bullshit.

... because I've heard and read many adult women talk about how stupid they feel because they never knew what sex was or what abuse was due to their upbringing. I'm not arguing any point, I'm pointing out one scenario in which it is really common for adults in North America to not know where babies come from.

I have no firsthand experience with uneducated middle-eastern men in regards to sex, but I don't see any reason why they can't be just as ignorant and miseducated. People have been dumb as shit throughout history and just because some tribes figured out sexual reproduction cycles, medicines and other mind-blowingly complicated things doesn't mean there weren't people's throughout history who were dumb as shit, didn't know anything about anything and pretty much made up reality to fit their wild assumptions. A little over 100 years ago doctors thought that a woman's uterus wandered around her body.

I guess the only thing I care about in this exchange is that you're aware of the state of sexual abuse and sexual education in religious communities in North America. If you acknowledge that, then we're golden.

I was responding to this:

... because I've heard and read many adult women talk about how stupid they feel because they never knew what sex was or what abuse was due to their upbringing. I'm not arguing any point, I'm pointing out one scenario in which it is really common for adults in North America to not know where babies come from.

I have no firsthand experience with uneducated middle-eastern men in regards to sex, but I don't see any reason why they can't be just as ignorant and miseducated. People have been dumb as shit throughout history and just because some tribes figured out sexual reproduction cycles, medicines and other mind-blowingly complicated things doesn't mean there weren't people's throughout history who were dumb as shit, didn't know anything about anything and pretty much made up reality to fit their wild assumptions. A little over 100 years ago doctors thought that a woman's uterus wandered around her body.

I guess the only thing I care about in this exchange is that you're aware of the state of sexual abuse and sexual education in religious communities in North America. If you acknowledge that, then we're golden.

Why do I have to acknowledge that? It's not the topic of discussion. Just stop.

Why do I have to acknowledge that? It's not the topic of discussion. Just stop.

I guess because rape and ignorance are two things I have strong feelings about. It`s not something I`m going to invest a lot of time into, but, yeah, I hope if you heard what I`m saying about what happens in North America you wouldn`t have the same response. I don`t even know what response you do have to it any more.

I guess because rape and ignorance are two things I have strong feelings about. It`s not something I`m going to invest a lot of time into, but, yeah, I hope if you heard what I`m saying about what happens in North America you wouldn`t have the same response. I don`t even know what response you do have to it any more.

I'm not responding to it here because it isn't the topic I addressed. You brought it up, not me. Of course ignorance makes people more susceptible to all kinds of things. That's a consequence of ignorance which isn't what I'm talking about. I'm saying it isn't common for adults in any culture not to know where babies come from, especially if they are getting married as in the original anecdote. It's beginning to seem like you are trolling because you want to go off on this tangent. I disputed the original anecdote as unrepresentative at the very least and probably fabricated or grossly exaggerated. That doesn't get into whether ignorance or fucking rape and abuse are good or bad which you now seem to be intimating that I might not be against or some shit. That's your pet subject you injected into this. Now stop.

Guy needs to be fired, just like any other job. When you get hired to do something you do not insult the client. He should have objected prior to taking the job, as everyone knows this stuff is rampant. PBS did a full show on this stuff, so why is he acting all outraged?.

Back