Decorated Green Beret punished for confronting Afghani cop who raped a child

I was addressing your he's a good person, bad Green Beret nonsense.

What the f*%k would you know about it?[/QUOTE]

You know, because he received a relief for cause and was unvoluntary discharged. Clearly the command values soldiers that can mind their own fucking business and look at the other side when shit like this goes down.

How many years is Chelsea Manning good for again?

What the f*%k would you know about it?

You know, because he received a relief for cause and was unvoluntary discharged. Clearly the command values soldiers that can mind their own fucking business and look at the other side when shit like this goes down.

How many years is Chelsea Manning good for again?[/QUOTE]

What would you know about being in the military, period? Don't sit here and tell me what it takes to be good at a job you've never done.

You replied to me and accused me of being on a high horse because i said this guy was discharged for having a conscience.

He got discharged for defending a little boy against a rapist, because the rapist was a local strongman, so unless you have better information on why he was discharged, my point stands, a conscience is not a good thing to have a in a soldier, better to look the other way and follow orders.

Do you even Nuremberg Trials, bro?:rolleyes:

If anyone has the time, this is an awesome documentary put together by VICE. You will see many of the "cultural" problems such as, love for little boys, a general disinterest in work, abuse of power / extortion, and rampant drug abuse.

[YT] Ja5Q75hf6QI [/YT]

All they need to be part of the global community is a jobs program and after school sports programs. To blame their problems of boy rape and general uselessness on culture is racist.

Most of the world is religious and believing in voodoo is no more magical than believing in any other religion, Christianity, Islam and Judaism included. The Bible even makes reference to sorcerers.

No, that shit was on the level of an adult man not knowing where babies come from. Come on. Unless he was the village idiot, it's bullshit.

It's really common here in America in fundamentalist relgious communities, regardless of Christian, Jewish, Muslim or other. As crazy as it seems to you, it's really common for women in these highly suppressive societies to grow up not knowing what sex is, what a penis is, what a vagina is... that's why it' so easy for them to be molested... and they don't even know what's happened to them because they don't really understand what sex is.

If you google this subject you're going be an equal combination of nausea and disbelief.

Do you even Nuremberg Trials, bro?:rolleyes:

It was a kangaroo court to punish the losers, im pretty sure the Nazis would had made their own Nuremberg trials if they had won.

It was a kangaroo court to punish the losers, im pretty sure the Nazis would had made their own Nuremberg trials if they had won.

Yeah, because the only thing the Nazis did wrong was lose.:rolleyes:

If it is so rampant, then did that afghan police commander also get his shit pushed in when he was boy?

Is it common for the perps to be victims themselves, or is it a societal caste type thingy? Only certain castes get to push the shit of another caste in.

And if it is an accepted practice, then why does the kid and mother feel a need to report this incident?

What would you know about being in the military, period? Don't sit here and tell me what it takes to be good at a job you've never done.

So you have no fucking argument? cool.

Let us stop wasting our times.

Fucking little boys has existed in the middle-east and surrounding zones for as long as there is written history, religions have tried to curb it, but to no avail.

Please dont interpret this the wrong way, but how can rather fuck little boys when there are little girls around to fuck for pleasure? Or where there not many little girls around back then, and boys were simple more abundant?

I met some Bedouins south of Tikrit in 2008 that worshipped fire and thought that the black Corpsman in our squad was a demon we had summoned to fight for us. People like the dude you're addressing don't understand how primitive that part of the world is. They think everywhere is like the US.

But Iraq under Saddam was a pretty modern state wasnt it? They had some nice amenities.

And this right here is why I shake my head when people start gettign all condescending about other parts of the world. This country has done and continues to do some of the scummiest shit known to man. Not that it isn't disgusting what goes on elsewhere, like setting up the ice-truck as a bomb, just making the point that we look the other way or often fund the very people doing this kind of shit.

We need to cram all sorts of people into the middle-east, get out the woman and children, put in most the U.S. shot-callers, and bomb the place off the fucking map. We supported Sudaam going into Kuwaait and were buddy/buddy with him prior. We put the Sandanistas in power before we ever started funding the Contras and did the arms for hostages deal. We were funding both sides of the Iran/Iraq war. The U.S. likes to pretend it is the world's policeman but its the policeman that shoots you in the back and leaves a drop piece at the scene.

It is bad enough seeing the shit that goes on but to reprimand someone who tries to stop it?? "Raping young boys is just a cultural thing over there, you know like how a father and son playing catch is a cultural thing here. It's all pretty much the same". And when that kid who has been raped gets recruited into a terrorist organization don't expect anyone to be surprised.

If it is so rampant, then did that afghan police commander also get his shit pushed in when he was boy?

Is it common for the perps to be victims themselves, or is it a societal caste type thingy? Only certain castes get to push the shit of another caste in.

And if it is an accepted practice, then why does the kid and mother feel a need to report this incident?

I'd also love to know if it's a vicious cycle or a caste system of abuse. Anyone have any answers?

So you have no fucking argument? cool.

Let us stop wasting our times.

um... his argument not only was in his post, it was his entire post

"What would you know about being in the military, period? Don't sit here and tell me what it takes to be good at a job you've never done."

This is why I don't believe being gay is as simple as "you're born that way." For some, sure. But when you take the middle east and its just full of little boy fuckers and its just ok, what is that. I think human sexual preference can easily morph with your upbringing. Even to include trannys or I guess little kids.

Spoken with all the ignorance of someone who has never been to one of the most primitive and remote areas on the face of the earth.

Spoken like someone that is willing to swallow anything they are told. If common sense weren't enough, I have deployed to the Middle East (Iraq) and I speak Arabic. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Even truly primitive peoples know that sex causes pregnancy. I'm talking hunter/gatherer, tribal societies.

And this right here is why I shake my head when people start gettign all condescending about other parts of the world. This country has done and continues to do some of the scummiest shit known to man. Not that it isn't disgusting what goes on elsewhere, like setting up the ice-truck as a bomb, just making the point that we look the other way or often fund the very people doing this kind of shit.

We need to cram all sorts of people into the middle-east, get out the woman and children, put in most the U.S. shot-callers, and bomb the place off the fucking map. We supported Sudaam going into Kuwaait and were buddy/buddy with him prior. We put the Sandanistas in power before we ever started funding the Contras and did the arms for hostages deal. We were funding both sides of the Iran/Iraq war. The U.S. likes to pretend it is the world's policeman but its the policeman that shoots you in the back and leaves a drop piece at the scene.

It is bad enough seeing the shit that goes on but to reprimand someone who tries to stop it?? "Raping young boys is just a cultural thing over there, you know like how a father and son playing catch is a cultural thing here. It's all pretty much the same". And when that kid who has been raped gets recruited into a terrorist organization don't expect anyone to be surprised.

A game of thrones, my friend

If he gets discharged for this then something is clearly wrong with the U.S. Army.

This man should be given a medal, not a reprimand.

There are a lot of things wrong with the Army. I'm glad I got out years ago as it's not what it used to be.

This is why I don't believe being gay is as simple as "you're born that way." For some, sure. But when you take the middle east and its just full of little boy fuckers and its just ok, what is that. I think human sexual preference can easily morph with your upbringing. Even to include trannys or I guess little kids.

Pedophilia and homosexuality are not the same thing. And if it was essentially legal here, you would see just as much of it going on. Pedophiles have to go underground due to the law over here but I'd bet there are just as many.

I do think extreme situations can cause someone to go against the orientation they are born with. Abuse, prison, societal shame, etc. But has anyone ever heard of a story where a gay person wasn't self-loathing due to religious and societal stigmas that came out and said "yeah I was gay for about 10 years but got bored with it so decided to start banging women and have been straight ever since"?

IMO there is how we are born and barring any extreme trauma, people will stay consistent with how they started.

Back