Decorated Green Beret punished for confronting Afghani cop who raped a child

What about far right conservatives that have never served and actively avoided service while advocating others go and die in their place?
Sounds a lot like Hillary actually.

Very fucked up story by the way. Since the initial invasion we have supported and propped up very bad people. We've also allowed corruption to persist and turned a blind eye to all kinds of ethically reprehensible behavior. We've frequently also encouraged unethical behavior on the part of "partners" if it garnered intelligence. Going after the Taliban and Al Qaeda was obviously appropriate and the correct response but the way we've gone about it has been... inappropriate.

Moreover, we're repeating many of the ethical mistakes we made in Vietnam:
http://www.havokjournal.com/nation/save-dave-earned-immigration/

"Women for babies, boys for pleasure." #ReligionOfPeace

It would be nice to have a PotUS who isn't a chickenhawk war criminal for once.

this thread is confirmation that this system this whole world is on the express elevator to hell. Jesus please come soon.

A-fucking-Men, brother. The Second Coming can't come soon enough.:icon_evil

Someone PM Ripskater. He's got a direct line to the Big Man; maybe he can get things moving...

A translator that was embedded with a bro said that he could type, knew 5 languages, Excel, Word, all that jazz. When asked "Why are you out here with us, humping around the boonies, getting shot at, when you could be back at the base, in the AC, working for the General!??!?!?"

He replied.. "Well if the General calls me in and asks me to "take care of him", I'd have to do it or I'd get shot."

It's not seen as homosexuality there, It's seen as a release. Trying to change that is like trying to jail people for having pre-marital sex in America.

You should be careful who you train. Uneducated people tend to do bad things naturally due to not being very sharp or quite human yet. I would never train anyone that wasn't at least a straight B student. :icon_chee Our world is filled with physically skilled people but the mental phase should come first now you have a herculean level problem to solve. How to eliminate the bad students you taught you are now responsible.

Bro my ARMY under Obama has got me shaking my head. Cant Imagine it under Hillary. A far left Liberal that's never served or in the words of "Michael Savage" never fired a bb gun" is leading our military.

Now quite possibly we'll get a woman.....Hillary "super skate" Clinton no less?? que sa ra I guess. all these things must come to past. I just hope like hell there's a pre trib rapture.

Oh please. Let's stop pretending like anything negative happened to the military because a democrat was in office. We fight wars the same way as we always have. As a OIF infantry vet, I would enjoy seeing a President in office that's not ready to go to war over the slightest thing. We need to stop being in everyone's shit for a while.

Disturbing on every level.
1. That this goes on
2. That they're actuly going to discharge a Green Beret for this.

One of the catchiest songs of all time- I'll be singing this all day.

Oh please. Let's stop pretending like anything negative happened to the military because a democrat was in office. We fight wars the same way as we always have. As a OIF infantry vet, I would enjoy seeing a President in office that's not ready to go to war over the slightest thing. We need to stop being in everyone's shit for a while.

Thank you for your sacrifice seriously. Glad you made it back bro.....

Now to the unpleasantness. I still don't want Hillary running the Military. And though the Donald, or Jeb never served. in my opinion their hawkish rhetoric would at least give our enemies pause . Especially if they think that there's somebody in the White House with some cojones literally and figuratively.

That would send our warrior patriots like yourself to fuck their shit up if they threaten us. Just like George's 1 and 2 did. That's all these cultures and Jihadist respect bro the sword.

They intrinsically view diplomacy as "weak". so while certain Middle east countries Iran imparticular will "grin and grip" at the negotiating table with Kerry's clueless ass. They're still supporting assad, hezbollah, hamas. And trying to undue all of our Efforts, spilled American blood, and trillions in treasure, that we spent in Iraq. By destabilizing The Iraqi government every chance they get.

I would have thought that until I watched a Navy Corpsman in Ramadi, Iraq put a rotting dog's head on a stick and convinced the locals that he was a voodoo doctor. He did this because we got sick of locals and Iraqi police coming by begging for medicine for "pain". He would shake this stick around them and yell some crazy shit. Then they were "healed". These fools absolutely bought it. I honestly didn't believe it until I watched this with my own eyes.

Eventually the Company 1st Sgt caught wind of it and put a stop to it. So we threw the rotting head into a puddle behind the building, where it stayed for the duration of the deployment. Almost more disgusting that looking at what a VBIED does to a checkpoint of people.

I met some Bedouins south of Tikrit in 2008 that worshipped fire and thought that the black Corpsman in our squad was a demon we had summoned to fight for us. People like the dude you're addressing don't understand how primitive that part of the world is. They think everywhere is like the US.

He has a moral conscience, he is a great human but a bad green beret.

Dude, will you shut up? You always come in here with your high and mighty attitudes about who and what make up the US military, and it's pretty clear by your posts that you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Most of the world is religious and believing in voodoo is no more magical than believing in any other religion, Christianity, Islam and Judaism included. The Bible even makes reference to sorcerers.

No, that shit was on the level of an adult man not knowing where babies come from. Come on. Unless he was the village idiot, it's bullshit.

Spoken with all the ignorance of someone who has never been to one of the most primitive and remote areas on the face of the earth.

I met some Bedouins south of Tikrit in 2008 that worshipped fire and thought that the black Corpsman in our squad was a demon we had summoned to fight for us. People like the dude you're addressing don't understand how primitive that part of the world is. They think everywhere is like the US.
There's a big difference between believing stupid magical shit (which a hell of a lot of people in the US also believe) and an adult not understanding that two adults of the opposite sex having sex is necessary to produce a child.

Even when people thought that human reproduction was humuculus based there was a general understanding that the male's "seed" had to be planted in a female.

What about far right conservatives that have never served and actively avoided service while advocating others go and die in their place?

Hush with your logic...

There's a big difference between believing stupid magical shit (which a hell of a lot of people in the US also believe) and an adult not understanding that two adults of the opposite sex having sex is necessary to produce a child.

Even when people thought that human reproduction was humuculus based there was a general understanding that the male's "seed" had to be planted in a female.

Again, you don't seem to understand how backwards these people are. They don't have the internet. They probably don't even have any contact with the village just down the road from them. That tends to lead to the population of these isolated communities, which are everywhere, being cut off and more than a little bit inbred. And I don't think you're understanding what was said in that article. What he was basically being told was that he had to give it to her in the top, not in the bottom, if you catch my meaning. After seeing the levels of sexual repression enforced on people in Muslim countries I spent time in, I'm not surprised in the least.

Again, you don't seem to understand how backwards these people are. They don't have the internet. They probably don't even have any contact with the village just down the road from them. That tends to lead to the population of these isolated communities, which are everywhere, being cut off and more than a little bit inbred.
Sure, I agree.
And I don't think you're understanding what was said in that article. What he was basically being told was that he had to give it to her in the top, not in the bottom, if you catch my meaning. After seeing the levels of sexual repression enforced on people in Muslim countries I spent time in, I'm not surprised in the least.
How the hell are you getting that from:
"When it was explained to him what was necessary, he reacted with disgust and asked, 'How could one feel desire to be with a woman, who God has made unclean, when one could be with a man, who is clean? Surely this must be wrong.'"

Maybe we're talking about different posts.

Back