Decorated Green Beret punished for confronting Afghani cop who raped a child

Bullshit. He insuled their culture with his intolerance and acting like an ethnocentric bigot.

As a big fan of Star Trek and the "Prime Directive", rape of children is wrong...always wrong. Hell, Rape of anyone is fu*king wrong.

And I'm sorry, if that's your culture, fu*k your culture. fu*k your beliefs, and fu*k you.

As a big fan of Star Trek and the "Prime Directive", rape of children is wrong...always wrong. Hell, Rape of anyone is fu*king wrong.

And I'm sorry, if that's your culture, fu*k your culture. fu*k your beliefs, and fu*k you.

You could use some cultural sensitivity education.

Guys on MTT's quickly found out that the newest guys in the Afghan Army squads were basically there to be used for pleasure.

This is what happens when you outlaw biology. Try to keep women "pure" and you'll have men fuck something else. But at the end of the day, you agent stopping biology. Something is getting fucked.

Same with drugs. We evolved to take them. Outlaw then and you'll have people start falling apart. They will consume far too much alcohol, or go off the rails in other ways. You can't just alter the way people live for a million years and expect the system to work right.

Depression rates are off the charts. Back pain is off the charts. Kids being raised by essentially the TV and computer is off the charts. Biology will either win, or it cause havoc if mess with it.

This is an interesting topic, absolute moral laws. Is there anything else that is absolutely wrong or is everything else relative?

Bullshit. He insuled their culture with his intolerance and acting like an ethnocentric bigot.

No, he just insulted a US trained security guy that could work for the enemy if they piss him off.

You talk as if the US is there to make their lives better... its not.

He is the hero they deserve but not the one they need right now

Last edited:
This is what happens when you outlaw biology. Try to keep women "pure" and you'll have men fuck something else. But at the end of the day, you agent stopping biology. Something is getting fucked.

Same with drugs. We evolved to take them. Outlaw then and you'll have people start falling apart. They will consume far too much alcohol, or go off the rails in other ways. You can't just alter the way people live for a million years and expect the system to work right.

Depression rates are off the charts. Back pain is off the charts. Kids being raised by essentially the TV and computer is off the charts. Biology will either win, or it cause havoc if mess with it.

Fucking little boys has existed in the middle-east and surrounding zones for as long as there is written history, religions have tried to curb it, but to no avail.

This is mind boggling..... I read "The Kite Runner" but I didn't know that this stuff is so accepted. I just googled it and found this

"Apparently, according to the report, Pashtun men interpret the Islamic prohibition on homosexuality to mean they cannot "love" another man -- but that doesn't mean they can't use men for "sexual gratification."

And my personal favorite

"The U.S. army medic also told members of the research unit that she and her colleagues had to explain to a local man how to get his wife pregnant.

The report said: "When it was explained to him what was necessary, he reacted with disgust and asked, 'How could one feel desire to be with a woman, who God has made unclean, when one could be with a man, who is clean? Surely this must be wrong.'"

Sounds fake as fuuuuuuck.

This is an interesting topic, absolute moral laws. Is there anything else that is absolutely wrong or is everything else relative?

I'm of the position that certain creeds/tenets/laws are universal.

You don't murder people, and you certainly don't fu*king rape women and children (or men for that matter.)

that should be universally condemned and scorned.

Ridiculous. It takes a lot of money and time to make a Green Beret and they're going to kick one out over THIS?

Ridiculous. It takes a lot of money and time to make a Green Beret and they're going to kick one out over THIS?

He has a moral conscience, he is a great human but a bad green beret.

Sounds fake as fuuuuuuck.

I would have thought that until I watched a Navy Corpsman in Ramadi, Iraq put a rotting dog's head on a stick and convinced the locals that he was a voodoo doctor. He did this because we got sick of locals and Iraqi police coming by begging for medicine for "pain". He would shake this stick around them and yell some crazy shit. Then they were "healed". These fools absolutely bought it. I honestly didn't believe it until I watched this with my own eyes.

Eventually the Company 1st Sgt caught wind of it and put a stop to it. So we threw the rotting head into a puddle behind the building, where it stayed for the duration of the deployment. Almost more disgusting that looking at what a VBIED does to a checkpoint of people.

I would have thought that until I watched a Navy Corpsman in Ramadi, Iraq put a rotting dog's head on a stick and convinced the locals that he was a voodoo doctor. He did this because we got sick of locals and Iraqi police coming by begging for medicine for "pain". He would shake this stick around them and yell some crazy shit. Then they were "healed". These fools absolutely bought it. I honestly didn't believe it until I watched this with my own eyes.

Eventually the Company 1st Sgt caught wind of it and put a stop to it. So we threw the rotting head into a puddle behind the building, where it stayed for the duration of the deployment. Almost more disgusting that looking at what a VBIED does to a checkpoint of people.

Most of the world is religious and believing in voodoo is no more magical than believing in any other religion, Christianity, Islam and Judaism included. The Bible even makes reference to sorcerers.

No, that shit was on the level of an adult man not knowing where babies come from. Come on. Unless he was the village idiot, it's bullshit.

Pederasty is rampant and accepted there

So is the killing of non-muslims. Would he be charged for killing his fellow soldiers?

The US soldiers should be held to US law when we are at war with the nation where the soldiers are stationed.

this thread is confirmation that this system this whole world is on the express elevator to hell. Jesus please come soon.

Bro my ARMY under Obama has got me shaking my head. Cant Imagine it under Hillary. A far left Liberal that's never served or in the words of "Michael Savage" never fired a bb gun" is leading our military.

Now quite possibly we'll get a woman.....Hillary "super skate" Clinton no less?? que sa ra I guess. all these things must come to past. I just hope like hell there's a pre trib rapture.

Bro my ARMY under Obama has got me shaking my head. Cant Imagine it under Hillary. A far left Liberal that's never served or in the words of "Michael Savage" never fired a bb gun" is leading our military.

Now quite possibly we'll get a woman.....Hillary "super skate" Clinton no less?? que sa ra I guess. all these things must come to past. I just hope like hell there's a pre trib rapture.
She supposedly tried to join the military back in the 70s but the recruiters were big ole meanies to her.

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/06/15/us/hillary-clinton-says-she-once-tried-to-be-marine.html

Chickenhawks gonna chickenhawk.

A far left Liberal that's never served or in the words of "Michael Savage" never fired a bb gun" is leading our military.
What about far right conservatives that have never served and actively avoided service while advocating others go and die in their place?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back