Decorated Green Beret punished for confronting Afghani cop who raped a child

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Article here (link)

But his Army career changed course during his second deployment to Afghanistan in 2011. After learning an Afghan boy was raped and his mother beaten, Martland and his team leader confronted a local police commander they had trained, armed and paid with U.S. taxpayer dollars. When the man laughed off the incident, they physically confronted him.

As for the incident in 2011, Hunter told Carter: "To intervene was a moral decision, and SFC Martland and his Special Forces team felt they had no choice but to respond."

Casey, a former Green Beret teammate who would only use his first name since he is now a member of a federal counterterrorism team, told Fox News, "If I was a commander, I would have given him an award. They saved that kid's life."

He's too good for the US military. Canadian Troops were ordered to look the other way on "Man-Child Love Thursdays" as well. Some "allies" the West has chosen to support there.

If he gets discharged for this then something is clearly wrong with the U.S. Army.

This man should be given a medal, not a reprimand.

they should have told him the truth. he wasn't sent there to make anyone's live better, but for corporate profits.

We were told the same thing, that it's a "cultural thing" and not to interfere or get involved.

Pederasty is rampant and accepted there

He isn't being discharged for this per se. He got a relief for cause noncommissioned officer evaulation report and that has lead to a qualitative management program review at this year's board. Due to the shitty NCOER he will be administratively discharged.

This is mind boggling..... I read "The Kite Runner" but I didn't know that this stuff is so accepted. I just googled it and found this

"Apparently, according to the report, Pashtun men interpret the Islamic prohibition on homosexuality to mean they cannot "love" another man -- but that doesn't mean they can't use men for "sexual gratification."

And my personal favorite

"The U.S. army medic also told members of the research unit that she and her colleagues had to explain to a local man how to get his wife pregnant.

The report said: "When it was explained to him what was necessary, he reacted with disgust and asked, 'How could one feel desire to be with a woman, who God has made unclean, when one could be with a man, who is clean? Surely this must be wrong.'"

This is mind boggling..... I read "The Kite Runner" but I didn't know that this stuff is so accepted. I just googled it and found this

"Apparently, according to the report, Pashtun men interpret the Islamic prohibition on homosexuality to mean they cannot "love" another man -- but that doesn't mean they can't use men for "sexual gratification."

And my personal favorite

"The U.S. army medic also told members of the research unit that she and her colleagues had to explain to a local man how to get his wife pregnant.

The report said: "When it was explained to him what was necessary, he reacted with disgust and asked, 'How could one feel desire to be with a woman, who God has made unclean, when one could be with a man, who is clean? Surely this must be wrong.'"

These people are literally from another time period. It's insane.

Frontline did a special on the Dancing Boys of Afghanistan

He shouldn't have repressed that afghani.

And my personal favorite

Gay sounds gay....but he cant be anywhere the majority as afghanis are making babbies

Gay sounds gay....but he cant be anywhere the majority as afghanis are making babbies

Just stop, because that mentality is the norm throught the Muslim World. Just stop your attempt at SJW-ing this thread before it even starts. Women are strictly for procreation, men are for pleasure in that society.

Pederasty is rampant and accepted there

He isn't being discharged for this per se. He got a relief for cause noncommissioned officer evaulation report and that has lead to a qualitative management program review at this year's board. Due to the shitty NCOER he will be administratively discharged.

Can you translate this into civilian talk?

thanks.

this is why the Abrahamic religions are so focused on homosexuality. The tribal customs of the entire mideast and Meditteranean have always been based on pederasty just beneath the surface. From Persia to Babylon to Sparta and Rome, boyfucking was an unspoken truth.

Its almost as if Abraham got so tired of all boyrape he decided to base an entire code of laws to curb it.

Back