Decisions where I disagree with majority of fans

I thought Serra beat Penn, Cerrone beat Henderson, Vitor beat Tito, and Stephens beat Pettis

Anyone else have opinions like that.
Jon lost to Gus
GSP lost to Big Rig.
Silva should have lost to Maia.
Machida lost (first fight) against Rua.

Pettis beat Alvarez
Melendez beat Alvarez
Melendez beat Henderson
Thomson beat Melendez the 3rd time
Thomson beat Henderson (everyone thought this when it happened but since then the narrative has reversed)
Thomson beat Green
Rampage vs Griffin was either a draw or a win for Rampage
Machida beat Rampage
Aldo vs Edgar 1 could've gone either way
Edgar clearly beat Henderson in the rematch and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional
Maynard might have actually beaten Edgar in their 2nd fight, but I'd have to rewatch
Condit beat Hendricks
Koscheck beat Hendricks
Henderson clearly beat Cerrone in their third fight and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional
Henderson beat Bisping in the rematch
Henderson beat Machida
Henderson beat Rashad
Mighty Mouse got robbed in the Cejudo rematch
Romero did not beat Whittaker in their rematch (I would've preferred a draw, but if it had to go to someone then Whittaker)

There's probably more but this is all I can think of at the moment.

Last edited:
masvidal over maia

rampage vs dan henderson was boring.

I still don't understand how Phil Davis was given the decision over Machida. I don't think many people even remember that fight, but I was so confused by that

Blagoy Ivanov beat Ben Rothwell and I thought this was fairly clear.

I am going kinda crazy here
but I think you can
I thought Trinidad won too. I had Pacman winning at least 1, I think the second, but don't quote me on that. Not sure how the second fight was scored for GGG by so many.

The fight was definitely close, but I really can't see a draw. I thought Canelo beat GGG more convincingly than GGG beat him in the first fight (though the record shows a draw).

Also Castillo beat Floyd in their first fight.
Atleast 40-65 percent of fans thought JLC beat Floyd. I scored it 7-5 Floyd actually. Castillo dominated the rounds he won that's scews some peoples opinions on the fight. Again, I thought Floyd won but it was close and it wouldn't have been a robbery at all if JLC won. Alot of people thought Floyd dominated the rematch, but i disagreed actually I had it just 7-5 floyd. First fight was a good scrap, second fight sucked ass. Floyd was on his bike.

I thought Trinidad won too. I had Pacman winning at least 1, I think the second, but don't quote me on that. Not sure how the second fight was scored for GGG by so many.

The fight was definitely close, but I really can't see a draw. I thought Canelo beat GGG more convincingly than GGG beat him in the first fight (though the record shows a draw).

Also Castillo beat Floyd in their first fight.
my exact scoring of the 4 JMM-Pac fights were
7-5 Marquez but Pac got a 10-6 first round so Pac wins by a point or two
7-5 Marquez, some of the rounds were close
6-6
and obviously a KO

Diaz beat Condit
Diaz beat GSP

Here are two fights that I don't necessarily disagree with but it does spoil the term of the ultimate fighting championship.

Cruz-Faber 2. Urijah knocked him down twice and yet the judges still gave it too Cruz because of volume of pitter patter
Griffin-Ortiz 3 Tito took him down and mildly dropped him in two of the rounds and yet Forrest won on pitter patter

I thought condit beat diaz
I thought diaz vs Anderson was a draw.
I thought Bisping beat Anderson.
I thought Hendricks beat gsp.
I thought cruz clearly beat TJ.

Pettis beat Alvarez
Melendez beat Alvarez
Melendez beat Henderson
Thomson beat Melendez the 3rd time
Thomson beat Henderson (everyone thought this when it happened but since then the narrative has reversed)
Thomson beat Green
Rampage vs Griffin was either a draw or a win for Rampage
Machida beat Rampage
Aldo vs Edgar 1 could've gone either way
Edgar clearly beat Henderson in the rematch and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional
Maynard might have actually beaten Edgar in their 2nd fight, but I'd have to rewatch
Condit beat Hendricks
Koscheck beat Hendricks
Henderson clearly beat Cerrone in their third fight and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional
Henderson beat Bisping in the rematch
Henderson beat Machida
Henderson beat Rashad
Mighty Mouse got robbed in the Cejudo rematch
Romero did not beat Whittaker in their rematch (I would've preferred a draw, but if it had to go to someone then Whittaker)

There's probably more but this is all I can think of at the moment.

Damn forgot about Edgar vs Aldo 1. That fight was close.

I thought Serra beat Penn, Cerrone beat Henderson, Vitor beat Tito, and Stephens beat Pettis

Anyone else have opinions like that.
I was about to make a thoughtful response until I read "Stephens beat Pettis." If Thompson and Pettis were fighting in the street without a referee, then Pettis would have killed Thompson. So, Pettis won the real fight.

If you say MMA is a sport and not a real fight, then Pettis won in the most conclusive way of winning the sport.

So, Pettis won the game and fight, and that is the highest level of winning in a combat sport which has objective and subjective criteria for deciding the winner.

Conclusion, if you believe Thompson won versus Pettis, then I can't take you seriously. How can an objective (as defined by the rules of the sport, but that also matches real life situations) be questioned?

I was about to make a thoughtful response until I read "Stephens beat Pettis." If Thompson and Pettis were fighting in the street without a referee, then Pettis would have killed Thompson. So, Pettis won the real fight.

If you say MMA is a sport and not a real fight, then Pettis won in the most conclusive way of winning the sport.

So, Pettis won the game and fight, and that is the highest level of winning in a combat sport which has objective and subjective criteria for deciding the winner.

Conclusion, if you believe Thompson won versus Pettis, then I can't take you seriously. How can an objective (as defined by the rules of the sport, but that also matches real life situations) be questioned?

I think he’s talking about Jeremy Stephens

Bisping would have beaten Henderson in the first fight. Early stoppage.
Fuck man, I always thought I was the only one who felt that way, thank god I saw this post confirming I'm not in fact crazy and there are like minded people out there!!!

Back