Decent quality fighters you forgot existed?

Valetijn Overream beat Randy, Sobral, Kanahera, Tamura, and Ian Freeman.

Finished his career 32-34 record. Only reason casuals would recall him is his last name being overream

Thiago Tavares had some decent wins at LW.

Scott Jorgensen was the SHIT in WEC, but he couldn't pull it together in UFC.
chris horodecki was supposed to be the next wave like 14 years ago when I was in college lol
Antonio Schembrei was subbing everyone in PRIDE
Elvis Sinosic was the King of Rock n Rumble

Scott Jorgensen was the SHIT in WEC, but he couldn't pull it together in UFC.
chris horodecki was supposed to be the next wave like 14 years ago when I was in college lol
Antonio Schembrei was subbing everyone in PRIDE
Elvis Sinosic was the King of Rock n Rumble
Was it Horodecki who I believe Njoquani wrapped a running jump kick around his head when he turned his back and ran away from him?

If he is the guy I'm thinking of then yeah, he did look pretty promising prior to that but that made him look really bad.

Was it Horodecki who I believe Njoquani wrapped a running jump kick around his head when he turned his back and ran away from him?

If he is the guy I'm thinking of then yeah, he did look pretty promising prior to that but that made him look really bad.
IDK he was in the org that was team based, but he was fighting at 17 and was winning so people thought he would be something. Turns out just everyone in that org was really bad. Although I believe Ben Rothwell fought for them.

David Luaso was a solid fighter who seems to have been lost to history, had some epic spinning heel kick finishes.

Same as Carlos Newton, Canada's original UFC WW champ though you do still occasionally see him mentioned thanks to Anderson's Knee kind of immortalizing him along with the Militich bulldog choke.

Oh yea that guy, he had 2 arms and 2 legs right? I remember him, his name is on the tip of my tongue.
I'll tell you who it isn't. hint, Justin gaethje fought him

Niko Puhakka comes to might, for a neo-nazi I always remembered him having fun fights. If he lost, it was fun to see a neo nazi lose, if he won I got a new fighter to look forward to in his next fight.

IDK he was in the org that was team based, but he was fighting at 17 and was winning so people thought he would be something. Turns out just everyone in that org was really bad. Although I believe Ben Rothwell fought for them.
Yeah I looked it up, it was him in WEC, that fight and Cowboy finishing him not long after pretty much ended his hype.

Bazigit Atajev.

dude made a comeback after 10 years out of the game and still has a great record of 19-3. he had one of the smoothest spinning back kicks i ever seen.

That semi-vitor-looking 135'r?, an active UFC fighter. A Brazilian prelim guy. Cant remember his name

Back