Decent quality fighters you forgot existed?

Without making much of an impact?

Mac Danzig
Alex Stiebling
Josh Neer
Spencer Fisher
...guys like that

Alex Steibling? Lol There’s a name I never thought I’d see again.

One of Anderson’s earlier victims.

Never forget my guy Marcus Davis

I'll never forget the buildup for his fight with Dan Hardy, when Hardy would photoshop his face on to different things. I rememebr that was on a lot of sport shows in the UK at the time, got some traction.

great call with bocek. underrated guy that i totally forgot about.

my picks would be pablo garza, jason black, wilson gouveia

I was quite hyped for Garza, had some sick submission moves and a great flying knee KO

I'll never forget the buildup for his fight with Dan Hardy, when Hardy would photoshop his face on to different things. I rememebr that was on a lot of sport shows in the UK at the time, got some traction.
I recently watched that lol there's like a 10 minute clip on fight pass of the back and forth

List them once you remember!
You forgot, and then the TS's question made you remember!
giphy.gif

TJ Grant, Bart Palaczeski (sp), Shane Roller, Roger Bowling. Just a few I forced myself to remember.

Drew Fickett. There was a time that dude used to fight damn near every week lol.

I remember reading that he had a pretty bad drinking problem. Very unfortunate, because he was a talented guy.

Joachim hansen-i sometimes forget how awesome of a resume this man has.a real savage
Hayato sakurai-another guy who fought a whos who in his day.i thought mach was going to beat hughes smh
Razor rob-was a huge fan.dude was a scrapper
Rumina sato-go years without him crossing my mind.but when he does i have to watch his highlight.dude was ahead of his time with an amazing ground game

Back