The Jake Paul Megathread v2

Buys?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad fight. Nobody stateside cares about Tommy. Not sure which direction Jake should go though. He has leveled up and is now ready to take on a non-shot fighter (mma).

Bad fight. Nobody stateside cares about Tommy. Not sure which direction Jake should go though. He has leveled up and is now ready to take on a non-shot fighter (mma).
Nobody cares about Tyron Woodley, either. This is more marketable, especially if they can get Tyson involved somehow.

Hoping for good odds then, I think Tommy will win this extremely easily.

Did you not see his last fight? He won comfortably but he should have demolished an undersized can like that.

Balanced match up between two mediocre amateurs who are fast tracked into the pro stage because of their fame in one case and last name in the other case.

Tommy is shite but he’s still gonna knock jake out
I'm in this camp. 100%. Fury is green AF and not particularly talented at this stage, but will dispatch with Jake Paul easily. I don't think this really happens, though. Jake knows all this as well.
lol

Before their last fights i would of had Fury by KO easy...Just based off being a "real professional boxer."
After seeing Fury struggle to take out and look good against Jake's tiny sparring partner, I have no idea.
Think whoever has the better gas tank will win.
That was not a great showing by Fury. For sure.

I'm in this camp. 100%. Fury is green AF and not particularly talented at this stage, but will dispatch with Jake Paul easily. I don't think this really happens, though. Jake knows all this as well.
lol

Jakes only been in with non boxers that are about 3 wight classes smaller than him. Tommy’s probably the bigger guy. I don’t think this will happen either

Watching them both the other day, should be a decent fight, 2 similar sized novices. Makes sense.

Mmh… I don’t know bout that. Tommy’s a natural young LHW with a huge frame. The kids got wide shoulders and arms down to his knees. And whatever you think about his skills, he’s a born and bred fighter. Jake has neither the god given physicality or pedigree that Tommy has. Should they fight Tommy should take it quite comfortably

And whatever you think about his skills, he’s a born and bred fighter. Jake has neither the god given physicality or pedigree that Tommy has.
What does this mean? What pedigree?

Your relatives being good boxers doesn't mean you're good too.

Kinda figured this would be his only other option besides another MMA fighter. It's a rumor because they are throwing feelers out there to see how interested the public is

What does this mean? What pedigree?

Your relatives being good boxers doesn't mean you're good too.

Yeah ok. Tell that too Canelo, Floyd, Callum Smith, Hughie Fury, Mikey Garcia, Brandon Figueroa… and probably a hundred other world class fighters.

Boxing isn’t different than anything else in life. Being born to someone with a physical/mental aptitude and technical know how is a huge advantage over some chump who decided to take up the craft in their mid-late 20s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back