December 12th DAZN Anthony Joshua vs Kubrat Pulev

Speak for yourself. Save your sensitivity and name calling.
Also read. People are claiming it's a good fight. It's not. No matter how many times people point out that it's an obvious mandatory.

Ortiz is better than Pulev. Has nothing to do with age. You brought that up.
Who is claiming its a good fight?

your an idiot dude. Contradict yourself in every thread yet too stupid to see it!
Who’s talking the fight up then?
Lol "your."... still. I'm not the idiot or stupid one. Grow up some.
Who is claiming its a good fight?
no one is! He Makes up his own nonsense to support his laughable narrative.
Cool. Glad you hang on every word. Call it what it is. An easy stay busy grimmie fight. Would you agree?

Cool. Glad you hang on every word. Call it what it is. An easy stay busy grimmie fight. Would you agree?
So we're all in agreement that nobody called it a good fight and you just made that up for some weird ass reason?

No I would call it a mandatory defence to avoid being stripped of one of the three belts he holds

Wilder haters are pathetic
Yes. Yes they are
So we're all in agreement that nobody called it a good fight and you just made that up for some weird ass reason?

No I would call it a mandatory defence to avoid being stripped of one of the three belts he holds
Nope then we aren't in agreement. Being a mandatory has nothing to do with the quality or strength of the opponent.
Just because he has to take the fight to keep the belt doesn't make it a good fight. Realistically it's a lopsided beat down.

Nope then we aren't in agreement. Being a mandatory has nothing to do with the quality or strength of the opponent.
Just because he has to take the fight to keep the belt doesn't make it a good fight. Realistically it's a lopsided beat down.
But nobody here said it was a good fight...

Somebody said it was a fine a fight. Read a little closer. Also, check out the word "before."
You know we dont have to agree right? No matter how many times you guys post the same thing over and over again.
People are claiming it's a good fight. It's not. No matter how many times people point out that it's an obvious mandatory.
giphy.gif

Come out of your Sherdog bubble. Stop misusing the simple words everybody and nobody... Better yet stay in your bubble and find the post that says it's a fine fight.
There is a reason why you wont say it's a good fight but refuse to call it exactly what it is without hiding behind mandatory. I'm talking about the quality of the actual fighter himself.

Come out of your Sherdog bubble. Stop misusing the simple words everybody and nobody... Better yet stay in your bubble and find the post that says it's a fine fight.
There is a reason why you wont say it's a good fight but refuse to call it exactly what it is without hiding behind mandatory. I'm talking about the quality of the actual fighter itself.
Fucking hell, you're so easy to trigger. You can't stand being called out on anything. People are just asking you to confirm where somebody said it was a good fight. Grow up <Lmaoo>

Nobody in this thread has an issue in calling this fight a necessary mandatory and that's all it really is. You're making shit up in your head that people are refusing to do that.

Fucking hell, you're so easy to trigger. You can't stand being called out on anything. People are just asking you to confirm where somebody said it was a good fight. Grow up <Lmaoo>

Nobody in this thread has an issue in calling this fight a necessary mandatory and that's all it really is. You're making shit up in your head that people are refusing to do that.
Im "Triggered" by answering questions you ask as you hang to my every post? Ok...lol
Mandatory fights can be shit fights. It's ok to say that. You guys seen "triggered" by me saying that.

Pulev has nothing for AJ, one of those fights worth getting out of the way, so we can get some competitive action going on.

I dont dislike this fight. It should be moderately cool. Pulev is a big dude who only loses to the best.

Im "Triggered" by answering questions you ask as you hang to my every post? Ok...lol
Mandatory fights can be shit fights. It's ok to say that. You guys seen "triggered" by me saying that.
Should be a straightforward fight for AJ doesn’t mean it will be shit.....it could be though as mandatories sometimes are just look at wilders last mandatory defence

Should be a straightforward fight for AJ doesn’t mean it will be shit.....it could be though as mandatories sometimes are just look at wilders last mandatory defence
Wasn't Breazeale his last mandy?

Back