Media Dec.31st RIZIN FF 40, Rizin vs Bellator on Showtime

Ranked 10th in LW in bellator. I guess hes one of khabibs guys? I do remember a win against jay jay wilson whos pretty tough
Gadzhi Rabadanov i Guess Sakakibara means because i have found that name on sherdog

Koike and Souza are fightng possibly the 2 best fighters in Bellator. Satoshi can pull off a sub at any second but Koike has an almost impossible path to victory.
Kind of bizarre though. Usually when you're convinced one guy has no chance, you're barely interested in the fight. But it's still a great fight.

Gustavo vs Case is perfect matchmaking.
Usami is a decent prospect. He was supposed to compete on Road to UFC.
Dodson vs Tokoro is WTF but I'll allow it.

Motoya as always is probably the guy I'm most interested in watching. Will be interesting to see how his style plays out against Bontorin. Hopefully we're in for another just bleed classic like his last one. Timestamped at the final minute.

Kind of bizarre though. Usually when you're convinced one guy has no chance, you're barely interested in the fight. But it's still a great fight.

I think the x factor is the ring and the rulesets. If they're big favourites I'm going to have difficulty backing the Bellator boys in a ruleset and environment they're not familiar with.

Never thought Tokoro vs. Dodson would ever happen, but that should be a great fight.
To me that is now the most intriguing fight on the card. May have been more interesting 10 years ago, but that is a matchup of two names that I'd have never predicted would ever even have a chance of matching up. Tokoro is old AF these days, and Dodson isn't exactly a youngster, but seeing him fight in Japan should be a treat.

NGL I'm getting pretty pumped for this mega card. Also is this start time accurate? https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/94453-rizin-40
If so will they have a long intermission between 40 and the Bellator X Rizin card? I see Showtime isn't airing it until 8pm EST on 12/31 so yea not huge fan of it being tape delayed (I assume it is).
I’m assuming you can buy the rizin broadcast with Damien Brown and the other guy who’s name escapes me from FiteTV to watch it live

Back