Dec.17th Beterbiev vs Marcus Browne Top Rank

Beterbiev by KO. A good fight though. After Gvozdyk, I’d consider this the 2nd biggest Win on Beterbiev’s resume MAYBE tied with Cloud. A sure win for Beterbiev, but a solid win.

Joe Smith Jr did a great job by ducking Beterbiev for that unification and Bivol is only interested in the future money fight with Canelo. What Biev can do is beat those who are put in front of him, not those who run from him. Browne is a good fight.

Beterbiev's 2nd best opponent by a wide margin. Browne is a pretty flawed fighter, but he's good at certain things. Still can't believe he struggled so much with an ancient Pascal, though.

good, it'll be enjoyable watching browne get his shit wrecked

I wonder when Beterbiev will start his decline. He didn't look great in his last fight.

Beterbiev by KO. A good fight though. After Gvozdyk, I’d consider this the 2nd biggest Win on Beterbiev’s resume MAYBE tied with Cloud. A sure win for Beterbiev, but a solid win.

Beterbiev's 2nd best opponent by a wide margin. Browne is a pretty flawed fighter, but he's good at certain things. Still can't believe he struggled so much with an ancient Pascal, though.

Kalajdzic?? Why is he so underrated? He's solid and IMO beat Browne clearly

I'd put Browne over Campillo, Deines, Callum and prolly just a bit over Cloud. Arturs resume is thin tho but the Gvozdyk win is one of the best wins of the past decade at least

Hope this happens sooner rather than later.

Yeah looking forward to this. Not a bad fight. And as someone else mentioned Beterbiev needs to be active. Bivol and Canelo fights next I hope.

I'd put Browne over Campillo, Deines, Callum and prolly just a bit over Cloud. Arturs resume is thin tho but the Gvozdyk win is one of the best wins of the past decade at least

I’m familiar with Rad. As a matter of fact, I video taped him sparring Ahmed Elbiali in 2013. Later on down the road I may upload my sparring catalogue to YouTube. I agree with you about the Marcus Browne fight. I guess in my opinion there’s just nothing of note outside of that. Browne has the very solid win over Badou Jack, plus a notable amateur career. I’d even consider Browne’s win over Lenin Castillo (Whom I also video taped sparring Ahmed Elbiali once hahaha) more notable than anything Rad’s done. I don’t want to knock Rad too hard though, you’re right about the Browne fight. I still think beating Browne would be a bigger, more notable win than Rad though.

Tavoris Cloud might be the 2nd nicest win on Beterbiev’s resume possibly. A world champion with a handful of title defenses. Only problem I guess is by the time Beterbiev got to him he was damaged goods.

I guess after Gvozdyk there’s no clear cut order. It’s subjective! The Rad/Browne fight does make a good point!

Browne's subsequent showings put him above Kalajdzic in my mind. I didn't think either guy really earned the win in their fight.

Beterbiev will KO Browne. I really hope that Canelo vs Beterbiev happens!!! I would absolutely LOVE that fight!!!

Beterbiev will KO Browne. I really hope that Canelo vs Beterbiev happens!!! I would absolutely LOVE that fight!!!

It really depends how long it takes for this fight to happen. Beterbiev is 36 and by the time this gets made he'll be pushing 37, he looked a bit rusty in his last outing, and Canelo might have another 2/3 fights before a Beterbiev showdown, at which point Artur could be like 39...

Hear ye hear ye.
Let it be known that a man coming off a loss(BS TD or not, still a loss) earned a mandatory titleshot by beating some random can on a losing streak.

EDIT: No disrespect to Marcus Brown and the abilities he shown prior, before you snowflakes get triggered.

Hear ye hear ye.
Let it be known that a man coming off a loss(BS TD or not, still a loss) earned a mandatory titleshot by beating some random can on a losing streak.

EDIT: No disrespect to Marcus Brown and the abilities he shown prior, before you snowflakes get triggered.

Dev is getting a title eliminator to fight Charlo even though he's lost his last two against GGG and Charlo. Nothing makes sense in boxing.

I’m familiar with Rad. As a matter of fact, I video taped him sparring Ahmed Elbiali in 2013. Later on down the road I may upload my sparring catalogue to YouTube. I agree with you about the Marcus Browne fight. I guess in my opinion there’s just nothing of note outside of that. Browne has the very solid win over Badou Jack, plus a notable amateur career. I’d even consider Browne’s win over Lenin Castillo (Whom I also video taped sparring Ahmed Elbiali once hahaha) more notable than anything Rad’s done. I don’t want to knock Rad too hard though, you’re right about the Browne fight. I still think beating Browne would be a bigger, more notable win than Rad though.

Tavoris Cloud might be the 2nd nicest win on Beterbiev’s resume possibly. A world champion with a handful of title defenses. Only problem I guess is by the time Beterbiev got to him he was damaged goods.

I guess after Gvozdyk there’s no clear cut order. It’s subjective! The Rad/Browne fight does make a good point!
Are you boxing scout? What other fighters do you have in your sparring catalogue and what is your channel name?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back