[DEBUNKED] Reebok deal getting worse and worse: $3 per kit for the fighters

ronaldo and messi sell over 500k jerseys a year. i can't see any ufc fighter even getting close to that though. if they did, i would amount to a nice sum.

3 $ sounds really low.

Might as well be paying the fighters bottle caps.

eq5BG77.png

EDIT: Unnecessary post

Last edited:
So that's $30,000 for the fighters. $14,500 to Conor and Ronda eash, $1,000 to the rest of the fighters. Treasures upon treasures......

Manny Gamburyan only will sell 23 kits meaning he might have got $69 but since he is on team Ronda he will get a nice crisp Benji.....

To me the worst part of this whole thing is that the kits are fucking ugly as hell, nobody is going to buy that shit.
Seriously, WHO is going to buy that?

So they're not getting even those 3 bucks.

How does that break down, 50% UFC 47% Reebok 3% fighter?

So that's $30,000 for the fighters. $14,500 to Conor and Ronda eash, $1,000 to the rest of the fighters. Treasures upon treasures......

Your math is all fucked up. Go back to school bro

If 1 million kits were sold thats $3 million not $30,000

the Bangladeshi children who make the Fighter Kits prolly get more than that

To me the worst part of this whole thing is that the kits are fucking ugly as hell, nobody is going to buy that shit.
Seriously, WHO is going to buy that?

So they're not getting even those 3 bucks.

there are some dudes out there who will buy a Conor kit

I expect him to make a total of 300$ off this total if I am being generous

Sometimes the general public will surprise you with the dumb shit they are willing to pay for though

I mean like a "UFC's Donald Cerrone" coffe mug or poster or some shit. Anything else besides these kits that the fighters can make $0.50 from after they're sold?

Ahh ok sorry. Doesn't seem like it. I thought they said at one point $20 from each kit goes to the fighters and hats why they were so pricey..so much for that. $3 per kit is criminal.

I like the lack of context

I do not think he is referring to one million dollars worth of kits sold (which it seems your numbers are based on) but one million kits total, which would give UFC fighters three million.

But I call BS until I see the numbers.

I dont know which mod edited my thread title with [rumor], but i generally consider luke thomas a trustworthy news source and was quoting him directly.

A PM would be appreciated.

It is on the first page & Luke Thomas himself "if true", so it isn't confirmed.
It certainly could be though. Most merch deals don't favor the person as much as one would think (but that is low)

LOL I would sooner give a fighter $5 then buy a Reebok kit.

Back