Deathwing first person shooter

GhostZ06

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Despite that, today we finally get to take a look at the visuals of the game with the first batch of official screenshots, showcasing the power of the Unreal Engine 4 that serves as a framework for the title, and also letting us get a glimpse on the game

look sick whens it come out

Finally someone manages to see past the damn ultrasmurfs. If this ends up good, I just might have to buy a console.

Finally someone manages to see past the damn ultrasmurfs. If this ends up good, I just might have to buy a console.

Um it is?

This is a game i would dream about....

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/space...unreal-engine-4-gets-new-details-screenshots/

Screenshots

spacehulk_deathwing-05.jpg

spacehulk_deathwing-06.jpg

spacehulk_deathwing-08.jpg

spacehulk_deathwing-07.jpg

Players take on the role of a Space Marine from one of the most secret and most feared Space Marine Companies: the Deathwing from the Dark Angels. Strap on your Terminator armour and equip the emblematic weaponry of the Space Marines to overcome the threats awaiting you in the Space Hulk. As a Librarian, you will also master the destructive powers of the Psykers. Your skills and performance in battle grant you Fervor Points, to spend on 4 skill trees allowing you to improve your abilities, unlock new powers, access powerful relics and devastating new weapons.

Additionally to its solo game mode, Space Hulk: Deathwing features class-based cooperative team-play and will demand not only savvy hand-eye coordination, but also clever use of squad tactics coordinated by the Librarian; the leader of your Terminator squad. Each player will make use of their role and specialization to wade through swarms of approaching Genestealers, and reach objectives as you advance through the story.

good info

Still waiting on space wolves. Or salamanders or even iron fist. Still better than a smurf.

Back