DEATH Triangle training log đź’€

Conditioning

Stationary bike - 30 minutes

My son PR'd today. 175 @127 13y/o. He capped out on 5x5 adding 5lbs every week on his squats at 135 x 5 x 5. We are going to switch to 5/3/1 for his squats. His bench and deadlift are still good with 5 x 5 adding 5lbs every week.

My son PR'd today. 175 @127 13y/o. He capped out on 5x5 adding 5lbs every week on his squats at 135 x 5 x 5. We are going to switch to 5/3/1 for his squats. His bench and deadlift are still good with 5 x 5 adding 5lbs every week.

Look at the depth!

Monday, December 14, 2020

15-Degree Incline DB Press
25sX6
35X6
40X4
45X4

50X12
50X11

30-Degree Incline BB Press
BarX5
75X3
95X3

110X8
110X6

Dips (Band Assisted)
Blue EFS Band
10/10

Band Pushdown
Green Rogue Band
12/12/12+

Reverse Crunch
12X3

Conditioning

Stationary Bike - 30 minutes

Next month I'm going to buy a good HR monitor. I don't like doing these without knowing for sure my HR is in the right range.

Conditioning

Stationary Bike - 30 minutes

Next month I'm going to buy a good HR monitor. I don't like doing these without knowing for sure my HR is in the right range.

Any contenders? I want to upgrade my Fitbit to one with built in GPS, but I have no idea if they are accurate when it comes to HR or calories ... or anything really.

Any contenders? I want to upgrade my Fitbit to one with built in GPS, but I have no idea if they are accurate when it comes to HR or calories ... or anything really.

I haven’t looked into yet but I was thinking of the Fitbit. But really anything that is accurate will do.

I haven’t looked into yet but I was thinking of the Fitbit. But really anything that is accurate will do.

My MIL gave me a Versa Light for Christmas last year. It's done a pretty good job (assuming it's accurate). But the last few months it's started to get glitchy. When I go for a walk or a run I have to have the Fitbit app up on my phone or it loses the GPS connection. Like, even if the phone just times out and goes dark, it will lose the connection more than 1/2 the time. It didn't used to do that. I wonder if it's because the new ones are out now so they're downgrading the service for the others or maybe even making them crap out on purpose. I'd like one with a built in GPS so I don't have to worry about having my phone every time, especially on bike rides.

BW 229

Squat
bar x 5 x 2
135 x 5
185 x 5 x 5

Arnold presses
25 x 12 x 5

Lat pulldowns
120 x 12
140 x 12 x 3

Ez bar curls
80 x 12 x 3

Tricep pushdowns
70 x 10 x 4

Felt banged up today. I tweaked my shoulder on Sunday and today my SI joint felt stiff when I woke up which was weird. Usually it will feel like this the day after I lift. Kept it light today. I needed to get some work in and the bike wasn't going to cut it today. My dumbbells only go up to 25 but 25 was perfect, the third set I was feeling the burn. I got a nice arm pump at the end. :cool:

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Warmup

Dead Stop One-Arm DB Row
25X10/10
30X8/8
35X7/7
40X4/4
45X4/4

50X12/12 X 2

Neutral Grip Band Assisted Chin Up
6/5
10-second hang

Rack Deadlift
Bar X 8
135 X 3
185 X 3

200 X 8 X 2

Low Incline Rear Delt Fly

25s X 12 X 2

Alternate Standing DB Curl

30X10/10
30X8/8 X 2
(Last set drop sets)
20X8/8; 15X10/10; 10X10/10

Squat 205 lbs 3x5
- Got a little too low and lost my tightness on my last warmup rep. Felt my back go “no, sir” so I wore a belt for the 3 work sets. I don’t think it’s anything major but i did just to be safe. I was hoping to stay beltless till at least 225-240ish to build my core up but it might have to start here

Press 115 3x5
- First set sucked but the last 2 got in the groove and I was feeling good.

Power Clean 105/115/125
- Just followed along my sister’s deadlift sets for these tonight. Still kinda rusty on cleans but a couple felt smooth like they used to be. Power Clean is such a satisfying lift when that shit just shoots right to the rack position and your feet slam underneath you to stand with it.

Good day in the gym despite the back issue. I’ll roll out real good and take a epsom salt bath and I should be good to go on Thursday

58kuydevhv361.jpg

Squat 205 lbs 3x5
- Got a little too low and lost my tightness on my last warmup rep. Felt my back go “no, sir” so I wore a belt for the 3 work sets. I don’t think it’s anything major but i did just to be safe. I was hoping to stay beltless till at least 225-240ish to build my core up but it might have to start here

Press 115 3x5
- First set sucked but the last 2 got in the groove and I was feeling good.

Power Clean 105/115/125
- Just followed along my sister’s deadlift sets for these tonight. Still kinda rusty on cleans but a couple felt smooth like they used to be. Power Clean is such a satisfying lift when that shit just shoots right to the rack position and your feet slam underneath you to stand with it.

Good day in the gym despite the back issue. I’ll roll out real good and take a epsom salt bath and I should be good to go on Thursday

58kuydevhv361.jpg

Nice work. Also, she seems nice.

Back