Death to the Irish...

glennpendlay

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
For those who love weightlifting, or, just like to watch a clash of titans and international powerhouses in any sport, you might want to watch the California vs. Ireland/Scotland competition on November 6th.

The first annual clash of these two perennial powerhouses takes place direct from San Ramon, California and Dublin, Ireland and will be viewable in its entirity on the internet. Details can be found at Californiastregnth.com

Oooooh! I'm sure that with all the women my ancestors raped in Ireland and Scotland back in the day their genetics are sufficiently superior now that they can win the whole thing. Will watch.

Oooooh! I'm sure that with all the women my ancestors raped in Ireland and Scotland back in the day their genetics are sufficiently superior now that they can win the whole thing. Will watch.

I thought they carried off the best looking women? That's one theory regarding the disproportionate number of Swedish Hotties...:icon_chee

I thought they carried off the best looking women? That's one theory regarding the disproportionate number of Swedish Hotties...:icon_chee

They did, but they still raped the rest! That's still how we do it.

Thanks Glenn.

Hey bozos, start your own thread about raping the Irish. This is about DEATH to the Irish.

Thanks Glenn.

Hey bozos, start your own thread about raping the Irish. This is about DEATH to the Irish.

Rape is more fun...unless your a necrophiliac.:icon_twis

Anyway, you're just jealous you don't have the DNA of Thor's Chosen People!

These be fighting words.

While I can't speak about the Irish, you haven't heard of S

^^ genealogy fans?

It's obvious that they're white supremacists. :D

Strange how this thread got so off-topic.

Good luck to Glenn and the California Strength guys. Thanks for those snatch and clean progression vids on the site too!

it's obvious that they're white supremacists. :d

strange how this thread got so off-topic.

Good luck to glenn and the california strength guys. Thanks for those snatch and clean progression vids on the site too!

++1

I'll definitely be checking this out. Sorry I'll sort of be rooting for the Irish though...a part of my convict heritage...

Good luck to Glenn and the California Strength guys. Thanks for those snatch and clean progression vids on the site too!

John Spartan, you are fined 9 Credits for a violation of Goodwin's Law...:icon_chee

im 100% SCOTTISH my family is of the GUNN clan and I am VIKING /PICS . I HAVE BEEN BREAD THIS WAY FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS ! Mother and Farther are both Scottish . And so is my WIFE both sides for hundreds of years .

Im not a WHITE SUPREMACISTS but IM A WHITE MAN THATS PROUDE OF HIS RICH HERITAGE . Whats wrong with that??????????????????????????

IF I WAS A LATIN / HISPANIC PERSON and I was PROUDE TO be that WOULD I BE A BROWN SUPREMACISTS???????????????? IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT REVERSE RACESM IS JUST AS IGNORANT AS RACESM . :D

im 100% SCOTTISH my family is of the GUNN clan and I am VIKING /PICS . I HAVE BEEN BREAD THIS WAY FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS ! Mother and Farther are both Scottish . And so is my WIFE both sides for hundreds of years .

Im not a WHITE SUPREMACISTS but IM A WHITE MAN THATS PROUDE OF HIS RICH HERITAGE . Whats wrong with that??????????????????????????

IF I WAS A LATIN / HISPANIC PERSON and I was PROUDE TO be that WOULD I BE A BROWN SUPREMACISTS???????????????? IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT REVERSE RACESM IS JUST AS IGNORANT AS RACESM . :D

I was kidding initially but I'll respond seriously this time.

I don't think it's a good idea for people to think with their epidermis, or their genes or "breeding" for that matter. Culture and heritage is a separate issue and it's perfectly fine to celebrate that. But modern genetics and anthropology tell us that race is more of a social construct than a genetic one. In the grander scheme of things, we're all Africans and we're all from a species that, in relatively recent geologic history, dwindled down to a few thousand individuals. It's at our peril when we mistake heritage and culture with a notion of some significant genetic variation.

That being said, I'm down with the Scottish. Alba gu brath!

I'm 100% Scottish, my family is of the Gunn clan and my heritage is Viking/Picts . My family has been bred this way for hundreds of years! My mother and father are both Scottish, and so is my wife...both sides for hundreds of years.

Im not a white supremacist, but I'm a white man that's proud of his rich heritage. What's wrong with that?

If I Was a Latino/Hispanic person, and was proud to be that, would I be a brown supremacist? If you like it or not, reverse racism is just as ignorant as racism

First, the word bred typically (although not always) implies some sort of intent...Ie. instead of happening to be Scottish, it was your parents (and their parents and so on) intent to only produce pure, Scottish children...which would be racist. But I suspect it was more likely awkward word choice.

Second, as Turbozed pointed out, a person can be proud of their heritage/culture. These are signifcant, and not meaningless devisions. Skin color, on the otherhand, is an arbitary way to define/group people...it makes as much sense as grouping people according to how much body hair they have, or blood type. So saying you're proud to be white makes as much sense as being proud to have type B- blood.

^^^^^ Yes it was my parents intent ! And was my inlaws ! And my wife and I as well ! "it's not about being WHITE" , but perserving my ETHNICTY as a ETHNIC group !
Forget WHITE , Hitler killed over 2 million of people just like me .

See what I'm geting at hear ? I could care less about some Redneck or Aryan nonsence .
And Yes the term "Gypsie ,Gypo or Pikey " are IMO Terms of Abuse or Hate!

Try not having certaine freedoms still in 2010! Geting fucked with ! Geting harrased and can't do shit about it ! So I live .

Back