death in the octagon

I can, and it has happened. (Not in the UFC tho)

I was worried for Machida in the Jones fight. I really was.

If the Black Beast didnt kill Roy with that bomb at the end of their fight then I dont think death is a possibility.

Not with USADA saving organs from 30 yr old heart attacks

It can happen but if it does it's more likely to happen at the hospital after the fight, so technically it wouldn't be a death in the octagon, even though it is possible too.

After the Just Bleed! fans, here comes the JUST DIE!!! crowd.

12-Kimbo-Slice-V-Dada-5000_9233-1-800x445.jpg

First event I saw was UFC 70 and I thought Crocop died

Crocop.jpg

I think 3 MMA related deaths were due to guys slamming the other guy to the ground once they were caught in a standing guillotine. I think it's quite a sample size here. Guys should be stopped from trying to slam their way out of a standing guillotine. Either ban it or take away a point. I know it sounds stupid but its important to set a precedent for the safety of fighters.

Cyborg was close. Even though it was Bellator 1 shard pierces the cerebral cortex and it would have been very bad.

He got very lucky.

It will probably happen eventually.

It's happened already outside the UFC and it's happened in multiple contact sports that don't include punching and kicking and kneeing and elbowing eachother in the head.

As much as I hate people like Conor.

You'd have to be fucked beyond control to want to see that. And you should be delivered up to a psychiatrist to decide whether you should live within regular society, or not.

I watched to see EVEL FUCKING KNEIVEL make those jumps. Not to see him crash... you sick pathetic fuck.

Back