Dear Uncle Dana, Please Make Geoff Neal Vs. Vincente Luque

Zebra Cheeks

Cheeky Bastard
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
2 top fifteen WW’s that will stand and bayuuuuung. Crisp as hell striking, 2 guys ripping up the division. Please uncle Dana make it happen. upload_2020-1-31_18-17-38.jpegupload_2020-1-31_18-18-10.jpeg

Battle of the Mike Perry killers?

AAFEfoB.img

Where does Ponzi fit into this. Triple threat match?

Where does Ponzi fit into this. Triple threat match?
Who knows. No one wants to see either of these guys get hugged by chiesa, or murder lawler so....

Would be fire as long as it lasts. As fan-friendly as Luque is, he’s there to be hit. Always going to be an issue against a certified banger like Neal. For that reason, I’d lean towards Geoff. Good fight though and certainly one that would allow you to outline conceivable paths to victory for both men.

In other words.. I’d watch the shit out of it. Sign me up.

<{JustBleed}>

Would be fire as long as it lasts. As fan-friendly as Luque is, he’s there to be hit. Always going to be an issue against a certified banger like Neal. For that reason, I’d lean towards Geoff. Good fight though and certainly one that would allow you to outline conceivable paths to victory for both men.

In other words.. I’d watch the shit out of it. Sign me up.

<{JustBleed}>
Yeah it’s a really great fight, I don’t think either guy goes down quickly. It should be a big test and if it’s not, then the other guys really proving himself.

Neal by KO

Would rather see Neal fight Wonderboy and Luque fight Lawler

Back