Dear online mods please give us back our notification bars....

Ok, now that the site is fixed, when does crave admit they pulled a Facebook and lost 50,000 peoples emails and passwords to "hackers" ??

no man can do that
giphy.gif

Try selecting a different theme. Shortly after they changed things, I noticed different themes show them and some don't really. May have something to do with the layout positioning maybe.

SD DARK has them.

I do thank the Sherdog overloads, for bringing this forum back to peace and fortune.

All seems to be back to normal. We are back to DEFCON 5. Missiles were not launched...
Good work to whomever did the 'fixing up'. :)

Some of you fools really care about shit like that?

tenor.gif

TF is happening. I got taken to some white colored site called Rogue that still had all the forums, now I'm back to normal colors and Sherdog but the format looks off.

Yeah this happened to me too with the white layout, purple/pink text, and the name was rogue

That seems far more how TF does that happen than Sherdog bars and banners disappearing and going back to the old layout from years ago. That's something entirely new and Fed up.

I predicted this in my "what would you do if sherdog disappeared" thread a week ago. Bow to me mortals.

Back