Dear God..please CroCop just stop!

He's back!! Too bad

There was music in the background he was just moving to the beat.

If you were a real fan dog you would support him. You ain't no real fan

You are mma legend but please just stop fighting:

Afkkhrx.gif

If he desires to sacrifice himself to JUST BLEED God on the Eight Sided Altar, that is his choice.

Should he make a few sacrifices on the way, MOAR for JBG.

I completely agree. He needs to retire. He's not up to UFC competition.

The problem is that many old fighters, who aren't good at anything else, find it hard to stay retired because they will never be as good at anything they do as they were at fighting. They miss the crowds, the adulation, the attention, but most of all they miss their younger selves.

I'm sure he cares about your opinion while he rakes in half a million per fight. Shut the fuck up.

You're wrong. Real fans love the sport too much to enjoy watching a former legend get his head kicked in.

CroCop has had over 40 fights and never been knocked out, what makes you think he will now?
- Easter Bunny

No shit. Thought I was being trolled when a friend said he was back.

I don't think he should come back but there are loads of non fighters who twitch like that constantly, doesn't mean its been caused by damage.

I completely agree. He needs to retire. He's not up to UFC competition.

The problem is that many old fighters, who aren't good at anything else, find it hard to stay retired because they will never be as good at anything they do as they were at fighting. They miss the crowds, the adulation, the attention, but most of all they miss their younger selves.

well said :icon_sad:

Back