Dear conor nuthuggers...

Conor likes spitting in his fans face, they get him tattooed on them which takes an idiot, buy all his merchandise, make him rich as hell and his thank you is fuck you to his fans.
No fans no money, he forgot all that shit though.

Wow...you're so right.

You mean, he did what was best for him, and his families future...and didn't even consider future Sherdog thread opportunities?

Jesus...what a loser Conor is.

No longer a fan.

i just think u guys deserved more.

Conor likes spitting in his fans face, they get him tattooed on them which takes an idiot, buy all his merchandise, make him rich as hell and his thank you is fuck you to his fans.
No fans no money, he forgot all that shit though.
someone gets it

I really don't understand how he still has fans. It's completely mind boggling to me that there are people out there that are fans of him still.
What did he do that was so bad exactly besides not defending the belt? Mayweather is a women beater and still has plenty of fans, Rousey is a quitter with a terrible personality and she still has fans, Jon Jones is coke/roid head who hit and ran a pregnant lady then ran back to grab a bunch of cash before running off again and... he still has fans lol.

no, mma occupies a lot of my mind and with sooooo many cm nuthuggers posting threads everyday about him, i feel really bad that all u guys and an entire country gave their unwavering support to him and in the end he fkd all of u!

See what I mean. Thanks for proving my point.

Cheers

Good for conor. Came and did what he said he'd turn this game upside down and leave rich

What did he do that was so bad exactly besides not defending the belt? Mayweather is a women beater and still has plenty of fans, Rousey is a quitter with a terrible personality and she still has fans, Jon Jones is coke/roid head who hit and ran a pregnant lady then ran back to grab a bunch of cash before running off again and... he still has fans lol.
It would be similar to Lebron James playing 5 seasons of basketball, gaining alot of fans, and then refusing to play for a team anymore and only doing one-on-one games for spectacle. And basketball fans still following him around and supporting him.

He's an MMA Fighter who isn't fighting in MMA. He used his fans support to get 3 unwarranted title shots. And then when he won the titles, he took a shit on his fans by leaving the sport to get beat up by a 40yr old boxer.

It would be similar to Lebron James playing 5 seasons of basketball, gaining alot of fans, and then refusing to play for a team anymore and only doing one-on-one games for spectacle. And basketball fans still following him around and supporting him.

He's an MMA Fighter who isn't fighting in MMA. He used his fans support to get 3 unwarranted title shots. And then when he won the titles, he took a shit on his fans by leaving the sport to get beat up by a 40yr old boxer.
3 undeserved title shots? I assume you're referring to when he was scheduled to fight RDA? His TS against Aldo wasn't undeserved, he won 6 in a row all in impressive fashion. Also Eddie getting a TS after a couple controversial split decisions wasn't any better than how Mcgregor got his shot at Eddie.

3 undeserved title shots? I assume you're referring to when he was scheduled to fight RDA? His TS against Aldo wasn't undeserved, he won 6 in a row all in impressive fashion. Also Eddie getting a TS after a couple controversial split decisions wasn't any better than how Mcgregor got his shot at Eddie.
He got his FW title shots off of a win over Denis Siver and no top 5 wins. Then he got the title shot for RDA with no title defenses at FW, that hasn't ever happened. Then he got his title shot against Eddie coming off a Sub loss and then a close win over Nate diaz.

So i was wrong. 4 undeserved title shots.

He got his FW title shots off of a win over Denis Siver and no top 5 wins. Then he got the title shot for RDA with no title defenses at FW, that hasn't ever happened. Then he got his title shot against Eddie coming off a Sub loss and then a close win over Nate diaz.

So i was wrong. 4 undeserved title shots.
Dustin was #5 and Mendes was #1... I know he originally got the short before the Mendes fight but still, Poirier was ranked 5th and when a champion is as dominant as aldo you can't just have the #1 and #2 guys fight him over and over. Look at who some of these other guys beat to get a shot at Aldo and you'll see what I mean. They gave Edgar a shot coming off of 2 losses and gave Pettis an immediate shot as well. The Siver fight was just to get Conor more exposure, the Poirier fight was what got him the TS.

Floyd vs. Conor in an MMA fight would be like Ronda Rousey trying to box prime-Tyson. This isn't even a freakshow-level fight, it's blatant stupidity.

It is really fucked how out of hand the UFC has become regarding Conor. It is a circus

i can't stand mayweather but just for the remaining conor fans i hope floyd beats him in a cage

Back