Dear Ben Affleck

Oh to be a liberal jew... trying to defend the guys who would sell their first born child to decapitate you and upload the video onto youtube. How righteous he must feel lol.

Oh to be a liberal jew... trying to defend the guys who would sell their first born child to decapitate you and upload the video onto youtube. How righteous he must feel lol.

Muslims make up 1/4th of this planet's population.
Not every one of them is decapitating people.

Ben Affleck didn't write this. The guy that wrote it, signed it and then sent it to Ben. He is just trying to piggyback off Ben's name. The author and sender of that Tweet is Michael A. Sherlock

Ben Affleck didn't write this. The guy that wrote it, signed it and then sent it to Ben. He is just trying to piggyback off Ben's name. The author and sender of that Tweet is Michael A. Sherlock

You've missed the point and context incredibly badly here.

You've missed the point and context incredibly badly here.

What point and context was provided? The OP provides a link to a Twitter page with a quote in a Tweet being sent to Ben.

Show me where the point and context is outside of that in this thread. Context is supposed to be provided to be considered context.

Last edited:
Muslims make up 1/4th of this planet's population.
Not every one of them is decapitating people.

True, but that is attributed to the humanity if individuals who decide not to follow the strict Sharia laws over a better, peaceful, life. The world is only 1/4th Muslim because at one point in their ancenster's lives, they were forced to convert or die.

Fundamentalists suck no matter what religion they represent. Islam sure has its fare share of fundamentalists.

because of his incredibly stupid and ridiculous outburst on bill maher's show

Your comment was not about the thread or OP but about Ben on the Bill Majer show? And you didn't tell anyone that?

ok

Ben Affleck was awesome

(I am talking about him in Good Will Hunting. I was going to see if people guessed that but figured that would be weird so I included it instead)

x02NKq0.jpg

Your comment was not about the thread or OP but about Ben on the Bill Majer show? And you didn't tell anyone that?

ok

Ben Affleck was awesome

(I am talking about him in Good Will Hunting. I was going to see if people guessed that but figured that would be weird so I included it instead)

the tweet is about what he said during the bill maher show

the tweet is about what he said during the bill maher thing

I gathered that at this point. There was literally nothing in the thread title or OP or posts prior that said anything about the Bill Maher show. I'm not sure sure how anybody could be expected to know that. Although at least I understand your original post now. In retrospect, I really had no reason to write you that last post. I guess i was still going off the other one which claimed somehow context not provided should have been known. Just disregard my last post.

ok

Ben Affleck was awesome

Haha, nice gag. Think he's overrated, but can't deny that's a great movie.

As for his comments towards Islam, I don't know what is surprising about a Hollywood Liberal defending tolerance. To his credit, he actually seemed genuine.

I gathered that at this point. There was literally nothing in the thread title or OP or posts prior that said anything about the Bill Maher show. I'm not sure sure how anybody could be expected to know that. Although at least I understand your original post now. In retrospect, I really had no reason to write you that last post. I guess i was still going off the other one which claimed somehow context not provided should have been known. Just disregard my last post.

dude you missed the context badly and got embarrassed when called on it, chill bro ive seen other people do the same

Some context and background would be nice ffs. Is this about the movie Dogma ?? Who the Hell is Micheal A Sherlock and why is Bill Maher important.!!!!

True, but that is attributed to the humanity if individuals who decide not to follow the strict Sharia laws over a better, peaceful, life. The world is only 1/4th Muslim because at one point in their ancenster's lives, they were forced to convert or die.

If the Muslims in ancient times truly did that (which I doubt, as Jews and Christians were in Andalusia and so on, due to being dhimmah) then they are not following Muhammad's actions.

Back