Dean Lister Confronts Intruder in His Home

Former UFC fighter Dean Lister comes home from the gym and finds a super sketchy-looking guy inside his apartment. Good to see Dean kept his cool and let the dude go.

<41>
I didn't hear him call him bro or ask him "seriously bro?" or "You're gonna hammer my head now, bro?" "Is this real life, bro?"
And he lied about having meth.
Plus no small dog in the video.
Not cool. The only thing saving this was that A-level methlete flexin.
3/10. Would not retwit.

Dean should have taken an arm with him. That idiot is lucky Dean let him walk.
The men in black would've taken that shit for research, anyway. But then again, thst alien was probably gonna probe Dean with that hammer if given the chance.

I'd likely have shot him on sight. Certainly if he grabbed the hammer. Dean is a kind man.

I really admire the martial artists that possess restraint, when he easily could’ve twisted that guy into a crazy straw.

Every time I think of Dean though, I can’t get the picture of that supermodel wife he briefly had. I wonder what became of her.
Im friends with her on FB. Flavia Mazoni. Looks like she travels the world, finished college in some medical field, and is a brown belt in bjj. Her and Dean are cool it appears and she was in a pic training with dean and jocko at the sd academy. Las year she posted a pic of dean getting on his knee and giving her his dead moms ring.....so i would say that they are cool, but i wont speculate if they are still COOL if you know what i mean. Shes still beautiful too.

“Hopefully he’ll turn his life around”

I think it’s about 40 years too late for that bro.

I just found the filming part weird. You see an intruder in your house and you start filming him WTF??
And he's lucky that guy didn't have a gun, normally it's the other way arround.

I clicked on this thread thinking "Please god, don't let it be a heel hook involved."

Could be a scene from Breaking Bad.

“Hopefully he’ll turn his life around”

I think it’s about 40 years too late for that bro.

Yes. And drugs isn't the biggest problem I would guess. Dude seems schizo.

Sure is and you still go to jail for the shit.
Even if you didn’t go to jail for it, why would you want to kill a man when you didn’t need to? Who would want that on their conscience? Dean did the right thing letting him live.

I honestly don't get why he hasn't just shot that ugly motherfucker. Such a perfect opportunity.

Someone should tell Joanna that shaving her head wont make her able to defeat Rose

Even if you didn’t go to jail for it, why would you want to kill a man when you didn’t need to? Who would want that on their conscience? Dean did the right thing letting him live.
I agree.

would have thought he would have been in his right to shoot him if the crack head was in his home / robbing him etc?
Nope only if your life or family was in imminent danger and that's hard to prove especially considering who he is. If the guy in fact came at him with a weapon then he'd be ok but he'd still have to prove it and almost have to be hit with it in order too. Wouldn't get murder 1 but probably manslaughter

the moment he grabbed the hammer he should have dropped him.

fuck that shit.

if someone breaks into my house then grabs a deadly weapon, their ass is fucked.

fef9m0.jpg

4kjXKNd.jpg

Back