Dean Lister Confronts Intruder in His Home

Lol. So you can roll and feel you could have protected yourself without a gun but if you had one you would have shot this guy who you don't deem as a threat over a few bucks? Lol. This is what's wrong with the world.

Obviously the alien is a pos for breaking into Deans home but he doesn't deserve to die over a few dollars when he's no longer a threat for fuck sakes.
Somebody comes in my home. Where my 3 children are ...I have no sympathy or mercy..
Fuck him and fuck you..

Somebody comes in my home. Where my 3 children are ...I have no sympathy or mercy..
Fuck him and fuck you..
I hope none of your kids ever go down the wrong path as so many do and maybe just once, once go steal something and get shot and killed. Will you still preach the same logic. Bullet to the head rather than hold back and assess the situation.

A
I hope none of your kids ever go down the wrong path as so many do and maybe just once, once go steal something and get shot and killed. Will you still preach the same logic. Bullet to the head rather than hold back and assess the situation.
I've had a brother get stabbed so bad they cut his liver in half.another brother hit with a a axe a few times..
They are pretty crazy.
But I'm the first to walk away from trouble.
Come in to my home . different story.
We don't have gun ownership that much here .knife crime is terrible among kids right now.
I fear for the future.
But I protect my kids and that's my job in life..

Yeah fuck that, you don't go into another person's home unless you have a death wish.

I will shoot to kill your dirty ass kids if I saw them breaking into my house, so you better make sure to raise them right if you don't want them to end up full of bullets.

wtf if i lived in murica i would have emptied entire clip shooting this alien. just the shock entering my house and seeing this creature would be enough of a reason to go ballistic

Yeah fuck that, you don't go into another person's home unless you have a death wish.

I will shoot to kill your dirty ass kids if I saw them breaking into my house, so you better make sure to raise them right if you don't want them to end up full of bullets.
Fucking A to that brother...

Fuck him and fuck you..

Lol, you actually almost sounded reasonable up until the "and fuck you" part. Now you just sound like a typical internet wanna be badass.

wtf if i lived in murica i would have emptied entire clip shooting this alien. just the shock entering my house and seeing this creature would be enough of a reason to go ballistic

Cool, then not only will you have killed someone over a few dollars but you will also spend 10-20 years in jail for using excessive force.... Sounds like a win win for you eh?

Lol, you actually almost sounded reasonable up until the "and fuck you" part. Now you just sound like a typical internet wanna be badass.
You dumbass..... We're all Internet badass sherbros..
You must be the exception..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back