Dealing with haunted/cursed paintings?

Ah, she knows that! She's 10 a week or so ago. An old lady. I do wonder about putting up a photo of our new dog but always feel that would be disloyal to her...I'm laying on the sofa and both dogs are laying alongside me..

Cheers for the compliment.

I was so captivated by the avatar that I forgot to read your comment.

Lol considering the ghost buster remake I rather call truce with the ghost than call the new ghost buster.

I was so captivated by the avatar that I forgot to read your comment.

Lol considering the ghost buster remake I rather call truce with the ghost than call the new ghost buster.

I'm curious. Why would one have an interest in collecting works of art that are supposedly haunted or cursed? I find it difficult to believe that said curse or haunting would add to the painting's value since such things are usually described as unpleasant experiences. Not that I believe in such things myself. I'm a man of science & I don't at all believe in the supernatural.
But, to each their own.

IMO you should exclusively collect cursed and/or haunted paintings. Can probably snatch them up for a song...

Haunted paintings are the best paintings to jerk it to.

IMO you should exclusively collect cursed and/or haunted paintings. Can probably snatch them up for a song...

I am curios but I am too scared to do so. This is a famous haunted picture that has its own Wiki which means its legit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hands_Resist_Him

Handsresisthim.jpg

Tell u what Brotha...

Just hoist this bad boy Up right across from those poltergeist pantywaists.

d3h352x-6a2780c8-2c83-4583-a727-62d1de961d18.jpg

Oohhh Yeeahh brotha...

The Hermetic Power of Randy Macho Man Savage’s Truth will skeeer them straight back to their Slim Jim Void from which they came.

Ohhh Yeaahhh!!!!
#KeysofSolomonMachoMan

Last edited:
Buy a sage and smudge the painting, do it during the day and say a prayer when you do it (doesn't have to be a religious prayer) put some harmonizing music on the background. Source, I totally believe I'm a guru.
download (8).jpg

I lived in a house that was definitely haunted when I was 20, so I'm positive there is more out there than some people think. My roommate in college stole one of those church priest paintings from his local church and hung it up in our dorm room, taped a celtics hat on it and would punch it in the face and stuff haha it was haggard but no paranmormal stuff happened with it. I'll throw up a photo of it

~DaViD~

Attachments

• IMG_1149.PNG
    IMG_1149.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
I have no experience, but there are a lot of videos in youtube with info on this like this one:

That one with skeletons mashed together popped into my head when I was trying to fall asleep last night, and it kept invading my thoughts for the next several minutes. I couldn't get it out of my head. Don't be surprised if I suddenly stop coming around here.

Last edited:
I am curios but I am too scared to do so. This is a famous haunted picture that has its own Wiki which means its legit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hands_Resist_Him

Handsresisthim.jpg
Again, I'm curious why you're so obsessed with these paintings. You do, of course, realize that no matter how esoteric these paintings may seem that they are, at the end of the day, just unpleasant paintings. Yes, they have strange histories in some instances that are recounted in Wikipedia pages but that doesn't prove anything. Bigfoot has Wikipedia pages as well but that doesn't mean that he/she/it exists.

Step 1.
Become a rational human being

Step 2.
Until you have mastered step 1, avoid things that cater to your latent paranoia.

That's about it, really.

Again, I'm curious why you're so obsessed with these paintings. You do, of course, realize that no matter how esoteric these paintings may seem that they are, at the end of the day, just unpleasant paintings. Yes, they have strange histories in some instances that are recounted in Wikipedia pages but that doesn't prove anything. Bigfoot has Wikipedia pages as well but that doesn't mean that he/she/it exists.

Problem is like what happened in the previous thread. You don't read and insteas you end up adopting a hostile and antagonist attitude.

If you go to the OP it is mentioned that I came across these paintings. Now you are assuming that I am obsessed with the collection of haunted paintings. But this is a situation that it came to my attention in recent times by others.

I only like one horror painting and that is the famous "scream" that was created in the 1895 which captures the angst of an individual. Also it inspired the movie/mask scream.

Now regarding the esoteric. I think it's good and fair to be skeptical. I know in the old days people confused mental illness with demonic possession which hindered psychologist to learn about mental and emotional health. With that being said I can't ignore the fact that the esoteric aspect of life doesn't exist.

Problem is like what happened in the previous thread. You don't read and insteas you end up adopting a hostile and antagonist attitude.

If you go to the OP it is mentioned that I came across these paintings. Now you are assuming that I am obsessed with the collection of haunted paintings. But this is a situation that it came to my attention in recent times by others.

I only like one horror painting and that is the famous "scream" that was created in the 1895 which captures the angst of an individual. Also it inspired the movie/mask scream.

Now regarding the esoteric. I think it's good and fair to be skeptical. I know in the old days people confused mental illness with demonic possession which hindered psychologist to learn about mental and emotional health. With that being said I can't ignore the fact that the esoteric aspect of life doesn't exist.

I wasn't at all being hostile or antagonistic. And, if you interpreted it that way, my apologies.
We've had our differences in the past but I didn't take those into consideration when replying. In fact, I'll even go so far as to apologize for the heated exchange that we got into last time. I had confused you with another Sherdog member that is also a red belt who espoused some ideas regarding underage females that I found offensive & I inadvertently blamed you for it. A situation that got out of control & it wasn't until just recently that I realized that you & said, individual, weren't the same.
As far as the painting are concerned, they are, indeed, rather interesting. I don't personally believe that they're "cursed" in any way but I do believe that the artists were able to affect the painting's viewers in strange, interesting though non-supernatural ways.

Haunted paintings are the best paintings to jerk it to.

Lmao. I was thinking the same thing.

If I had a haunted painting I’d put a chair in front of it and jerk off just to show the demon who’s boss of this house.

any retard that actually believes this shit should be deported, stack all the stupid and worthless people on their own island/continent like they did with 'Stralia back in the day.

Other than that.......TS I think you would really enjoy and be really spooked by the new netflix movie "Velvet Buzzsaw"

give it a watch and tell me what you think

Back