Dealing with haunted/cursed paintings?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am somewhat of an art collector and lately I have been hearing about paintings that have been cursed and ownership of paintings can cause non lethal but eerie and stressful experience to owners.

I am curious to know if you have any experience in ownership of paintings or items that induce these experiences?

I have no experience, but there are a lot of videos in youtube with info on this like this one:

stop believing in stupid shit and you'll be fine

I had a Vigo the Carpathian painting for a while but it didn't work out well.

I have no experience, but there are a lot of videos in youtube with info on this like this one:

I have a hard time with youtubers because they are blowhards but I will check it out.

stop believing in stupid shit and you'll be fine

I wish I could bro. Believe me life would be more simple but I had too many run ins with the esoteric aspect of life to go back to disbelieve.

I had a Vigo the Carpathian painting for a while but it didn't work out well.

How so?

Just put up a ghost busters painting in the same room.

Cum on it to show it who’s boss

I am somewhat of an art collector and lately I have been hearing about paintings that have been cursed and ownership of paintings can cause non lethal but eerie and stressful experience to owners.

I am curious to know if you have any experience in ownership of paintings or items that induce these experiences?

Is your name Owzer by any chance ?

You enjoy Velvet Buzzsaw? I thought it was ok but a bit too slow for me at times.

I think the best way to deal with it is to realize that the paintings aren't actually cursed and anyone who believes they are, is a fucking moron.

Start from there and work outward.

I collect paintings and have had no problems. Then again I don’t believe in idiotic bullshit so maybe that helps idk.

Did they use lead based paint?
Have you been licking them?

I think the best way to deal with it is to realize that the paintings aren't actually cursed and anyone who believes they are, is a fucking moron.

Start from there and work outward.

I collect paintings and have had no problems. Then again I don’t believe in idiotic bullshit so maybe that helps idk.

Why you guys have to be so rude and ignorant?

Who did you call about it ?

I said this before and I will say it again which is your GS doggie is super cute. One of the best avatar on this forum.

Why you guys have to be so rude and ignorant?

I said this before and I will say it again which is your GS doggie is super cute. One of the best avatar on this forum.

Ah, she knows that! She's 10 a week or so ago. An old lady. I do wonder about putting up a photo of our new dog but always feel that would be disloyal to her...I'm laying on the sofa and both dogs are laying alongside me..

Cheers for the compliment.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Just put up a ghost busters painting in the same room.

2LEc.gif

Back