Dealing with an alcoholic friend...need help.

5 hour energy works, but your hangover will be way worse the next day

Being serious for a second,

What's even in that shit? I used it for work. It was like meth. 5 hour meth. It only works for 4 hours tbh but for the first hour after you take it you feel alpha AF. Liquid crack

Being serious for a second,

What's even in that shit? I used it for work. It was like meth. 5 hour meth. It only works for 4 hours tbh but for the first hour after you take it you feel alpha AF. Liquid crack

No idea.

Last time I drank with it was for a buddy's bachelor party in Vegas.

I'd have a couple throughout the night while pounding drinks.

When I got back home I was like

DMqlcln.gif

Last edited:
Use a funnel to pour jack daniels down yer bum hole.

That's deep. Its also the one you are almost socially obligated to do

I know I’ve talked about it on here for years. I’ve been on meth, crack, ecstasy, every pill you can think of, every fucking thing. I’ve been able to quit it all. Alcohol has fucked my life up more than anything.

Psychedelics are the one thing I don’t think I’ll ever quit. Although it’s a very rare thing for me. LSD and mushrooms are medicine for the soul if used with respect.

I know I’ve talked about it on here for years. I’ve been on meth, crack, ecstasy, every pill you can think of, every fucking thing. I’ve been able to quit it all. Alcohol has fucked my life up more than anything.

Psychedelics are the one thing I don’t think I’ll ever quit. Although it’s a very rare thing for me. LSD and mushrooms are medicine for the soul if used with respect.
We should smoke some meth together sometime, man.

We should smoke some meth together sometime, man.

I’ve done it. In my young and dumb days. It was super fun. Like a science project. Of course not by myself, but I know how to do a lot. Like make iodine crystals and isolate ephedrine and red phosphorus. I don’t know how to put it all together though, although I do have some basic concept of it.

Edit: oh I misread, I thought you said make some meth.

Dude its pretty easy. Get home off work, chug 3 or 4 beers and hide them fuckers from your wife. Then have a few casusally, if she still aint home hide them too. Then she walks in and poof your on your first beer and making her dinner. That's how i play it. She'll just think your a lightweight that's why your starting to get a lil sloppy.

Take him for a walk to a homeless tent village on some major street to soak in the scenery and odors. Ask him how he thinks the bums became like that.

Back