Dealing with an alcoholic friend...need help.

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
My friend is an alcoholic confirmed. I've been trying to help, but I've been busy.

So I came here to ask, how do I free up some of my time so I can drink as much as he does, and not become the boring friend. I feel like I'm becoming the boring friend, and I can tell that him and my other friends are about to have boring friend intervention with me.

Distancing oneself from non drinking friends and family is a start.

tell him he looks like a fat puffy piece of shit and he's hurting his liver.

Distancing oneself from non drinking friends and family is a start.

Its strange. Drinking runs in my family. But my maternal great grandfather was apparently sober, I wonder if that gene skipped 2 generations and i got it.

I'm the alcoholic friend, and yes, you're boring.

So you wanna help your buddy, or you wanna keep up with him drinking wise?

I'm confused.

<28>

Start "bird watching"?
Its strange. Drinking runs in my family. But my maternal great grandfather was apparently sober, I wonder if that gene skipped 2 generations and i got it.
You could ponder that while bird watching.
51X1EGTPzEL._SX425_.jpg

I'm confused, are you trying to help your alcoholic friend or are you asking how to become a better drinker?

Well. Definitely wasnt expecting that curve ball

I cant find any adderall
Try the pot. I heard it's a gateway drug. Maybe it will lead you down a dark path which brings you to the adderall dealer.

Or, just go to a doctor and tell him you cant focus. He'll write you the script on the spot.

Try the pot. I heard it's a gateway drug. Maybe it will lead you down a dark path which brings you to the adderall dealer.

Or, just go to a doctor and tell him you cant focus. He'll write you the script on the spot.

I'm high all day.

Back