Dealbreakers in what attracts you to the opposite sex.

Werent you the one getting salty about women judging men for their height which they have no control over ? But its all good for a short man to judge women with wonky eyes . Thats what they call a double standard .

A wonky eye is harder to get past than height tho thats for sure. I honestly dont care if girls prefer a taller man (im of medium height) or not,thats their preference,why cant they go for what they prefer?

3 out of 4 of these are inherently female traits.
I found one who doesnt spend half her day on social media and the drama level is also at an all time low.... I'm still trying to figure out whats wrong with her though.

Lying!!!! If I catch a girl contradicting herself in stupid lies on the first date, regardless of how hot, there will not be a second

I found one who doesnt spend half her day on social media and the drama level is also at an all time low.... I'm still trying to figure out whats wrong with her though.

If there is something,youll find it ehehehe

A wonky eye is harder to get past than height tho thats for sure. I honestly dont care if girls prefer a taller man (im of medium height) or not,thats their preference,why cant they go for what they prefer?
So I'm at the rock climbing gym the other day and I'm admiring this pretty young thing from behind with that tight rock climber body. Nice bottom, good full head of healthy hair...she's turning around... flat belly, small perky boobs... then I get to the head. She is cross-eyed. Otherwise a very nice looking girl. What a curse that must be. There isn't corrective surgery for that as far as I know.

Then my buddy taps me on the shoulder and says "imagine getting a blow job from that." He proceeds to make the blow job face with his eyes crossed.

So I'm at the rock climbing gym the other day and I'm admiring this pretty young thing from behind with that tight rock climber body. Nice bottom, good full head of healthy hair...she's turning around... flat belly, small perky boobs... then I get to the head. She is cross-eyed. Otherwise a very nice looking girl. What a curse that must be. There isn't corrective surgery for that as far as I know.

Then my buddy taps me on the shoulder and says "imagine getting a blow job from that." He proceeds to make the blow job face with his eyes crossed.

oof.

She's just keeping that shit on the DL for now. Has she ever said, "I hate drama"? Because that means she somehow finds herself in the middle of so much drama that even she is tired of it, which means she is actually a drama queen.

As long as they've got a pulse and I don't have to roll them in flour to find the pussy, I'm good to go.

She's just keeping that shit on the DL for now. Has she ever said, "I hate drama"? Because that means she somehow finds herself in the middle of so much drama that even she is tired of it, which means she is actually a drama queen.
She's not from the states, so maybe the drama is more subtle and it's nothing to me.

She never made that statement, but she's a latina, and sometimes she lets her jealous side show. That's all I see right now... But I'm sure she's hiding something lol

Werent you the one getting salty about women judging men for their height which they have no control over ? But its all good for a short man to judge women with wonky eyes . Thats what they call a double standard .

It doesn't matter when golden standard is golden vagina @ peak SMV (hawttttt as f 18-23 on avg) or alpha male Adonis ratio etc. It retry much is a as to be a piece of chit cause it's tolerated due to absurd sex appeal.

Hair is a big one for me. I like long hair. I'll date a girl with short hair if she's willing to grow it out if not it's not going to workout. My Fiance has it down to her ass now she's constantly sitting on it and gets pissed at me. She's always trying to get me to let her cut it and shit. She doesn't say shit though when people are constantly telling her how pretty her hair is and they wish they could grow theirs out so long.

What happens if your girl gets Cancer, and has to get chemo, and all that hair falls out? You gonna ditch her? Sorry but, just based of this post, you come off as a ass to your woman. Its her head, if she wants to cut it, why should she give a shit what you think?

What happens if your girl gets Cancer, and has to get chemo, and all that hair falls out? You gonna ditch her? Sorry but, just based of this post, you come off as a ass to your woman. Its her head, if she wants to cut it, why should she give a shit what you think?

She sounds like a blow up doll. That's the only way a woman will be OK with this. She sounds inflatable lol

Then I stick it out with her and wait for her to get through it (hopefully she makes it) and then her hair will grow back out. Your right it's her head and she has the right to do with it what she wants. It's also my right to find and be with women who I'm sexually attracted to. I make it perfectly clear to women I date that I want long hair. If they don't want to do that they are well within their right to leave just like I am. Just like a girl is well within her rights to gain 100 pounds after starting a relationship with me, just don't expect me to stick around after you gain all that weight.

I honestly don't care how I come off. I'm not going to be with someone I'm not attracted to just so people can think I'm a "good guy". Were talking about the rest of my life here and I'm going to make sure the girl I get with is someone I'm attracted to. If your willing to be with someone your not attracted to more power to you. It's not how I'm going to live my life though.

I like femininity. I like girls dolling themselves up. Anything masculine or hyper promiscuity. The afterthought of her mutating in mid pump is off putting.

It's 2016 playboy. Use the dam pill. Don't be a raw dog warrior. As for pro choice, the whole flawed logic of women can do no wrong, skiing through cawk mountain during peak SMV, victim after aging like milk or bread due to poor lifestyle. Playboys stop calling so it's time to play home maker. Baby ittus. Cause a child us her salvation now.

Da fuck?

As for single mom...!
Contrary to mainstream media and group think; it's gross.

My/your resources are not to be allocated to the alphas babies or cleaning up her mess of a life.

Furthermore, if she left the father of her child, breaking the bond of the household, what are your chances in Al probability?

Let's get it straight. WOMEN ARE GATEKEEPER OF SEX PERIOD! She either 1. Left the man or 2. Picked the wrong man.

Her recklessness is not without consequences or fallout.

Child of single parent household higher probability of poor socioeconomic status, promiscuity, ^ Risk of teen pregnancy + std, lower iq,
Lower education, higher chance of abuse and molestation in a household of mom on carousel 2.0 bouncing off D. The list goes on.

Don't do it.

My friend, it comes down to reality which is in contradiction to mainstream media and the social narrative ie "don't need a man" rubbish. Of course not with state extracting his resources, with welfare state, and daddy government.

No I won't raise the alphas baby. I won't be a cuck. I won't be captain save a hoe. Hotter younger tighter girls are turning 18 everyday.

Thank you, that actually clarified your position and thought process a lot. I get it, you are in no mood, or place to now or possibly for the foreseeable future to settle down. So you have no desire for a ready made family with loads of socio-economic baggage for you to contend with. If I were honest with you, I wish I had listened to my father when I was younger, he gave me similar advice, and I didn't listen. No I regret the shit out of it..

Keep smashing party girls mate, wish I could do the same.

For all u guys saying wonky eye, a snuggle tooth, hairy arms, a few zits.....What if it was Margot Robbie or Adrianna Lima with one bad trait like these?

She sounds like a blow up doll. That's the only way a woman will be OK with this. She sounds inflatable lol

You need to get out more. Plenty of women are ok with this. Like I said tons of women are constantly complementing my GF on her hair and telling her they wish they could grow it out that long. She actually likes how long it is sometimes. It's just the times she sits on it or it's hot as fuck outside that she wishes she could cut it.

Voluptuous is fine, chubby is not

They need to make some effort to doll themselves up a bit, not 3 hours at the salon everyday, but put in some effort.

Any visible hair that shouldn't be there (run way strips are fine)

Prude and reserved in bed

Back