Dealbreakers in what attracts you to the opposite sex.

Hair is a big one for me. I like long hair. I'll date a girl with short hair if she's willing to grow it out if not it's not going to workout. My Fiance has it down to her ass now she's constantly sitting on it and gets pissed at me. She's always trying to get me to let her cut it and shit. She doesn't say shit though when people are constantly telling her how pretty her hair is and they wish they could grow theirs out so long.

First look:
Bad teeth/nails/feet/skin
Looks way too hipster
Obvious signs of plastic surgery (especially lips)
Short legs, no butt
Very unathletic (too fat or too skinny, with no meat)
Body hair

Date:
Knows my wife
Religious (as in sticks it down your throat religious)
Vegan
Hardcore feminist
Listens to shit music
Has no hobbies/interests
Just plain stupid

First of all, if they don't treat others with respect, they can just leave.
Nail biters, not properly groomed (I love beards and all, but if you can suck on your own mustache, it's fucking nasty), no ambitions, too much hair product. Ew.

Bad teeth is the worst. I've been on two dates where I was like "nope" within the first 15 seconds. One girls teeth were lined in black around the outside and the other one had a fuck ton of caked on shit in there.

I got sick recently and just went a couple days without brushing and I still couldn't visibly see any crap in my teeth. This chick must not have brushed her teeth in about a month because they were almost slicked over completely. Looking like one big ass cartoon tooth.

yo...some girls rock the sidecut good...im not gonna lie.

Do not want lol classy > trashy

Not saying I wouldn't smash. Did more than once. Just too many to settle for.
I see what you're saying, I don't want some self-involved GF virtue signaling every chance she gets.

But not all considerate people are SJW cunts.
True. I find women are very opinionated during peak SMV (sexual market vslue) ie 18-23. Tune changes fast once in mid to late 20s. Suddenly it's baby ittus time and her golden vagina ain't that special anymore since alphas stop calling or not as often.

New girls turning 18/19/20/21 everyday.

I apologize to nobody.

i am a heavy drinker myself (which was bought upon by depression which i am still losing the battle with), i think for short term fun it would be ok to have company of a girl like that, but i know what i am like inbetween drinks or on down days and in general actually, and i wouldnt want to put up with a crazy bitch that has the same feels as me. granted if she was a heavy drinker and not depressed that may work. but it wouldnt be a fun ride.

I don't believe in monogamy. I tend to smash party girls cause hot and fun personality but far from trust worthy. They put out. It gets played out fast. Given your circumstances, avoid party girls. They age terribly and women naturally age like bread/milk after 23.

Its funny a girl at work had only one side shaved and I thought it was atrocious then she shaved em both and I kinda like it

I like femininity. I like girls dolling themselves up. Anything masculine or hyper promiscuity. The afterthought of her mutating in mid pump is off putting.
I can agree with most of those. However you mention Single mom as a turn off, yet also go on to talk about how you dislike pro abortion girls and those who talk about it. Bit of a plot hole there. What is so bad with single moms?

It's 2016 playboy. Use the dam pill. Don't be a raw dog warrior. As for pro choice, the whole flawed logic of women can do no wrong, skiing through cawk mountain during peak SMV, victim after aging like milk or bread due to poor lifestyle. Playboys stop calling so it's time to play home maker. Baby ittus. Cause a child us her salvation now.

Da fuck?

As for single mom...!
Contrary to mainstream media and group think; it's gross.

My/your resources are not to be allocated to the alphas babies or cleaning up her mess of a life.

Furthermore, if she left the father of her child, breaking the bond of the household, what are your chances in Al probability?

Let's get it straight. WOMEN ARE GATEKEEPER OF SEX PERIOD! She either 1. Left the man or 2. Picked the wrong man.

Her recklessness is not without consequences or fallout.

Child of single parent household higher probability of poor socioeconomic status, promiscuity, ^ Risk of teen pregnancy + std, lower iq,
Lower education, higher chance of abuse and molestation in a household of mom on carousel 2.0 bouncing off D. The list goes on.

Don't do it.

My friend, it comes down to reality which is in contradiction to mainstream media and the social narrative ie "don't need a man" rubbish. Of course not with state extracting his resources, with welfare state, and daddy government.

No I won't raise the alphas baby. I won't be a cuck. I won't be captain save a hoe. Hotter younger tighter girls are turning 18 everyday.

If all else is good (nice, pretty, smart, etc.), I can't deal with:

- Smoking cigarettes
- Does nothing physical (Even if she's in good shape now, I'm thinking she's going to hit the wall at some point. Fight that shit.)
- Certain accents (hood speech w/ heavy use of slang and stereotypical white/valley girl are the worst)
- Devoutly religious (I don't mind her going to church weekly and observing traditions, but when it's an integral part of her life. No ma'am)

can't be a nut case,in other words none of the mad bitches.

can't be a nut case,in other words none of the mad bitches.

I tend to go after wild women. I know its bad but they are the most attractive to me on the front end,and those are the kinds that like me. Ugh!

Not being a smoker.
Doesn't wear make-up.
If they aren't 'girly-girls.'

Not low enough morals

Can't cook chicken tetrazzini

Has a face of leather and teeth of England

alwayse screaming Worldstar

If she talks like a valley girl and says "like" every other word. I'm in So Cal so thats like every other chick.

A good personality and some brains will make up for quite a bit. However I can't get past a wonky eye. I'm going to fixate on that.

Bad breath. I understand if you get into a relationship you're gonna come across bad breath at some point, but smelling it on a first date when you are just meeting them...I find it hard to be attracted to them after that.

A good personality and some brains will make up for quite a bit. However I can't get past a wonky eye. I'm going to fixate on that.
Werent you the one getting salty about women judging men for their height which they have no control over ? But its all good for a short man to judge women with wonky eyes . Thats what they call a double standard .

Back