Dealbreakers in what attracts you to the opposite sex.

Shorter than 5 feet 8
Bald
Really big wide bulbous nose on white men
Saves then rolls spare change
Pumps gas to an exact dollar amount

Too much tattoos or has a chest piece tattoo. Smokes, drinks too much at bars, talks too much like she lives in a ghetto, if she is dumb, doesn't speak my language- or even a little bit of it (I have only dated one foreign girl, she was Finnish.)

Too much tattoos or has a chest piece tattoo. Smokes, drinks too much at bars, talks too much like she lives in a ghetto, if she is dumb, doesn't speak my language- or even a little bit of it (I have only dated one foreign girl, she was Finnish.)

ghetto speak is a turnoff. Esp white girl ghetto speak. I like thug rose but i cannot go out with a girl who talks like that.

ghetto speak is a turnoff. Esp white girl ghetto speak. I like thug rose but i cannot go out with a girl who talks like that.
I agree, Rose speaks horribly lol. I also couldn't go with Bec Rawlings, she has the sort of look and personality that give a clear 'no' for me.

A cock tends to dampen the mood
giphy.gif

If she's smokes and if she's got a overly filthy mouth. Nothing wrong with swearing I just don't wanna hear how many times you've shit today(which has happened to me)

I don't like see the 2nd toe longer than the big toe. It just doesn't seem normal. I don't like women who can be "hairy" and I hate a bad kisser.

My ex was like that. Her vagina was too big for my ding dong :(

If she doesn't pay for the first date I'm out.

Deal Breakers-

Shit sense of humor.
Being inconsiderate of others.

I agree, Rose speaks horribly lol. I also couldn't go with Bec Rawlings, she has the sort of look and personality that give a clear 'no' for me.

She has a sexy accent tho

I suppose there could be tiers to this

On first sight

and

If your on a date

anything past that i guess could be anything.

Cmon! lets see how shallow we can all be.

My list is pretty long but I will keep this basic.

• Feminist
  • Space cadets
  • Single mom
  • Massive debt
  • Lack free thinking
  • Shady
  • Liar/deceit
  • Ghosting
  • Late 20s/30s ie seeking to play house
The vibe she was skiing down cawk mountain. Squandered 20s being a jump off; years of being a a meat sock or piñata, series of uses condoms and abortions. Lacks free thinking. Following mainstream media and group think or mob mentality *ie "i don't need a man" talks through nose when @ peak SMV, quick to change when alphas stop blowing up her phine). Doesn't question the social narrative or victim culture. Pro abortion and quick to let you know about it.

Any thoughts of this nature is not worth the effort nor the time.

Hairy cunts.

never been a fan of ugly hands and fred flinstone feet on a girl.

Back