Deal on Fairtex BGV1

Kmonk

Green Belt
Reaction score
I've recently resumed my kickboxing training after a hiatus of 2+ years. When I determined that I needed to replace my old Ringside super bag gloves (velcro worn out) the first place I came was the good old SD Gear forum.

I got a lot of great advice and purchased two new pairs, plus a ton of wraps to try. So I thought I'd repay the favor!

http://www.amazon.com/Fairtex-Muay-Thai-Training-Sparring/dp/B00FZN24Y2/ref=pd_sbs_sg_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0X5QQ0TJ77KC0JQ64CNP

Fairtex BGV1 gloves for up to 25% off, depending on colors/sizes. Sizes from 10oz to 16oz. Wide range of colors.

Includes a bonus set of Fairtex elastic wraps. I used to love these wraps, so a sweet bonus!

*IMPORTANT* Not all color/size combos are available for PRIME! Choose your size and then pick your color to see if it's Prime-eligible.

Pretty good pricing. Thanks for posting this. I just might have to get me a pair of the emerald greens:)

Pretty good pricing. Thanks for posting this. I just might have to get me a pair of the emerald greens:)

Happy to help! I got a pair of Solid Blue for a deep discount + free shipping!

Love the brown fairtex classics, bummer they're a bit out of my price range

Back