Deaf Fighters

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Are their only two? Hamill is notorious for that the GOAT to beat Jones. The only ones I know of is Askarov. For some reason he's not acknowledged for being deaf despite being the #1 contender at Flyweight. Is there any other dudes that are in the UFC and deaf?

Let me take a look at my fighter index and I'll get back to you.

Petr Yan

“What? Blast him in the face as hard as I can? Ok”

BigheartedWastefulCamel-size_restricted.gif

I keep trying to tell people about him but it keeps falling on deaf ears.
You have Figgy and Moreno up there, Royval looks dangerous too although he lost to Moreno due shoulder dislocating. Askarov looks good, but those guys look very impressive and manage to get finish victories.

Are their only two? Hamill is notorious for that the GOAT to beat Jones. The only ones I know of is Askarov. For some reason he's not acknowledged for being deaf despite being the #1 contender at Flyweight. Is there any other dudes that are in the UFC and deaf?
i didn't know Askar Askarov was deaf. are you sure? how come his comer was yelling him what to do when he fought last time?

i didn't know Askar Askarov was deaf. are you sure? how come his comer was yelling him what to do when he fought last time?

Yelling is the only way for him to hear them ! I love this old sketch from SNL - they don't have a sign language interpreter, but they have someone helping the 'hard of hearing'

Back