Crime Deadly gun Attack on French Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw you, pal! The Jedi Order is legit!

haha one of the smartest guys I've ever met in my entire life, a multi millionaire day trader who lives in the Trump Towers, used to lecture me on how the "Force" is basically Hinduism sprinkled with Buddhism.

such a smart dude but could NOT get chicks to ever dig him even with all of his wealth. I think you can guess why.

haha one of the smartest guys I've ever met in my entire life, a multi millionaire day trader who lives in the Trump Towers, used to lecture me on how the "Force" is basically Hinduism sprinkled with Buddhism.

such a smart dude but could NOT get chicks to ever dig him even with all of his wealth. I think you can guess why.

I can dig that.

Budhha Nature= The Force

I suppose France's colonization of Muslims for 100 years and their massacring of thousands in Algeria had nothing to do with it.

And Muslims' colonization of parts of Europe for hundreds of years & the massacre and enslavement of Europeans...?

Of course you leave that part out.

Who are these "desert dwellers" gulf arabs? because if you encompass the whole middle-east and north africa then you are completely wrong.

Those from the Holy Land and Mecca. The cultural Golden Age of Islam came later and in other places.

That is funny, as you are using the same argument as the pro sharia people.

You are forgiving stoning under the argument of "in a perfect world"...

People that want sharia law argue that cutting the hands of a thief is OK, since under pure sharia law, no person would have to steal.

Funny how the Abrahamic religions are so closely connected, and yet how easily you condemn each other.

harsh punishment of legit criminals is probably the least objectionable thing about sharia. And the easiest to agree on middle ground for.

Why do I have an uneasy feeling that today's massive peace march might be the ideal false flag terrorist attack.

Well there are reports of French sleeper cells being activated
And they decide to have a march with a million people and world leaders
Nothing could possibly go wrong

That's just my opinion.

You obviously find it hard to deal with someone who has a different opinion to your own so that's why you basically lower yourself to name calling.
If someone disagrees with you, calling them a troll or ignorant or whatever is just silly and it's the equivilent to saying "quick, look over there" and then running away during a debate.

Sorry then. But to tell someone they can't be something unless they comply with a long list of views is the start of an overly semantic and really you being aggressive. There are only a handful of Christians in the world based on your definition

How is wrapped in the flag nationalism any different than extremist religion? These young Muslim men have delusions of grandeur and want to fight for their cause just like young men volunteer for military service to support their country and it's ideals - potentially killing and dying to do so. You can claim military targets military/combatants whereas terrorists target civilians, but living in a democracy where the government is elected by the people and wars are funded by tax payer money why can't civilians be held accountable for what their elected government's decisions?

If the french terrorists disapproved of their government's actions, they should have voted against it. Not started shooting civilians. They are* French men first, and muslim men second, and should have remembered that.^

*sorry, were.

Why do I have an uneasy feeling that today's massive peace march might be the ideal false flag terrorist attack.
And if they decide to trace this latest display of islamic terrorism back to Syria, the potential atrocity will give them the grounds and mindless public support to finally invade.

I really hope this doesn't happen, even though they appear to be begging for it.

I thought we didnt like France anyway?

Nah man, they're cool.

The "uncool" label sanction has been lifted. They have more balls than USA to exercise their right to freedom of expression.

I posted this in another thread, but I'm posting it again because it is relevant to this thread:

A popular and respected Canadian opinion writer named Rex Murphy wrote an article titled We Are Not Charlie Hebdo. In the article he heavily criticizes and shames the groups who now claim to stand in solidarity with Charlie Hebdo and stand for the importance of Free Speech, but in the past (and likely future) have done everything in their power to discourage, censor and silence people with different opinions.

Rex Murphy: We are not Charlie Hebdo

...Our universities bleat about inquiry and free speech, but they are feeble and craven, caving in to protestors and special interests, pleading “sensitivity” and the “wish not to offend” any time some topic or speaker threatens to “hurt” the professionally agitated on campus....

...This part of the world has a sack full of pieties when it comes to free speech, but its own actions, and frequently its own words, put the lie to all of them. Bowing to ruthless protest has become a habit. Labelling speech some people simply do not wish to hear as “hate speech” succeeds in silencing it. In matters big and small, on issues from global warming to abortion, there is collusion — we call it political correctness — over what should not be said, what cannot be said...

...All of which makes this hash-tag war, all the We are Charlie Hebdo manifestations, so very, very hollow. If we will not speak for free speech when it is shut down by special interests, protestors of the politically correct, on campuses and in newspapers, we manifest that we are not serious about free speech. There is no “we” after the killings. There are very few worthy of that claim … and, alas, under the shout of allahu akbar, 12 of them are now quite dead.

Sorry then. But to tell someone they can't be something unless they comply with a long list of views is the start of an overly semantic and really you being aggressive. There are only a handful of Christians in the world based on your definition

That's why I don't respect religion.
Because there shouldn't be more than one way of interpreting religion, it should be all or nothing, not constantly moulded to suit each person's way of life.
Most people just seem to hedge their bets when it comes to religion, they'll say they are Christian 'just in case' but essentially they won't follow the religion at all.

Religion is so flimsy and ridiculous, that's why people have gotten away with twisting it and re-shaping it for so many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back