DC's reaction to the news of Jones-Gus 2 (PIC)

He'll have his day. Needs to get that knee worked on. No excuses when he gets tuned up.

Possibly enjoying a Hangar.

5119592600_61c6e7549b.jpg

DC's best thing going for him is his initials being DC, like the city & shoe company. He is overrated and had very select fights

DC's best thing going for him is his initials being DC, like the city & shoe company. He is overrated and had very select fights

So in the other thread you said Jones has had an easy string of opponents and in this thread you think DC is overrated and has had select opponents.

I'd love to hear some active fighters that you don't think suck AND have a good resume.

I'm going to this one!

Dummy, you don't think he would have if his wheel wasn't jacked? The dude was whimpering to Jones for a shot at the title last month, then backtracked when it was convenient for him and it was clear he couldn't go. Then he plays the innocent one in all this, saying Jones should fight Gus first.

All three dudes have their own best interests in mind, don't buy into this "this one is a warrior and this one is a coward" crap. Jones is the one that gets shit on after all of this, because of course.

We get it. You're "upset".

Always posting stupid comments.

In the other thread he mentioned Jones has only beat middleweights and washed up fighters. I'm curious to see a list of current fighters he thinks are both good and have an impressive resume if DC and Jones both don't in his eyes.

Dummy, you don't think he would have if his wheel wasn't jacked? The dude was whimpering to Jones for a shot at the title last month, then backtracked when it was convenient for him and it was clear he couldn't go. Then he plays the innocent one in all this, saying Jones should fight Gus first.

All three dudes have their own best interests in mind, don't buy into this "this one is a warrior and this one is a coward" crap. Jones is the one that gets shit on after all of this, because of course.
Because of course? Wow. I am absolutely blown away at how Jones fans can sit back and act like Jones Hate is just mindless, unfair, and unjust. As if it's all just because of course (meaning typical and for no reason)

(sarcasm incoming) I mean it's Jones, right? There's obviously no real reason to dislike him so all this hate is completely unwarranted. It's completely just mindless hate and because it's Jones, thus of course (end sarcasm)

Do you really think like that? Or do you think that maybe....just maybe.... the hate has something to do with the fact that despite being 27, Jones acts like a whiny little teenager?

This is a guy that gets on twitter and instagram and mocks every little insult thrown his way (including ones that are very legit) in the most childish fashion possible. See below:

cc23e476e1934a4f7d3da062fba7e8e3_crop_north.png

This is a guy who continuously uses cheap tactics in the ring (fingers in the eyes--one of the legit insults I mentioned earlier) and then mocks people for bringing it up, only to do it all over again in his next fight

and if that's not enough to warrant some legit hate, the guy goes and starts acting like he's the one who gets to pick his opponent.

Knowing full well that the UFC has been planning for him to rematch Guss all along, Jones waits until Guss has already signed the agreement to publicly say he wants to fight Cormier instead.

And yet despite all this.. you think Jones is being shit on just because of course?

Really?

It's one thing to be a fan but don't be in denial. You can still be a fan and understand that your guy has shortcomings.

Back