DC's reaction on Shevchenko vs. Eye KO, also Valentina's coach

DC:
TOLrmH5.gif

Reminded me just a little of this, with that stiff, slow turn.
giphy.gif

So where's the reaction from Jessica's corner? they have cameras on both corners yet they havent shown that footgage yet? we need a new one of this
aldo.gif

So where's the reaction from Jessica's corner? they have cameras on both corners yet they havent shown that footgage yet? we need a new one of this

Time stamped. Pretty disappointing, to be honest.

Guarantee you some sherdoggers were tweeting her insulting her.
Why would you ever insult a fighter on social media? After all they put on the line.
I don't know why people do that shit. It seems to me that if we are fans of the sport, we should be appreciative of those who fight in it.

aldo.gif

It will never be better than THAT ^^^^
priceless....LOL
And I like most of the Nova Uniao guys....

This is just how Slavic/Eastern European people are. As a culture it's considered unseemly to get riled up like is normal in the states. Look at Fedor and his brother for another MMA example.

It's probably a side effect of witnessing most of humanity's most atrocious disasters first hand. The culture just adapts to it, I guess.
Her sister is from the same place and had a very different reaction.

This is just how Slavic/Eastern European people are. As a culture it's considered unseemly to get riled up like is normal in the states. Look at Fedor and his brother for another MMA example.

It's probably a side effect of witnessing most of humanity's most atrocious disasters first hand. The culture just adapts to it, I guess.
People in USA are sadly so spoiled by a good life that they spoil it by taking every opportunity to outraged. Humans don't have a knack for being happy, you need to actively decide to be happy and appreciate what you have.

WindyOpenBarnowl-size_restricted.gif

9lEJbyu.jpg

DC:
TOLrmH5.gif

coach:
fKaqyvs.gif

that's the coach, dogs. that's the fucking coach!!

Scary stuff.
The kick was impressive and it would be a KO in itself but the way Jessica landed on the mat with the back of her head made all truly terrifying.
I had the impression that the head's impact with the mat was worse than the kick.

it is definitely about both world wars, not just the second. america has been very lucky to not have had as much war on it's home soil, as has occurred in europe.

Not just that.

Russia was invaded for hundreds of years by the Mongolian golden horde and was literally created through civil war when they beat the Mongolian out of Kievan Rus. Then there was swedish wars, Napoleon's invasion, bloody Russian revolution, the disasters of Stalin's purges and man made famine (look up holodomor) and most recently the dissolution of the USSR education led to 10 years of bad times, which I still remember even though I was young then.

Westerners are always kind of shocked when they visit Russia and see Slavic people as cold. It's like well yeah if your people went through all that and by some miracle survived, you'd have a grim outlook too.

Back