DC's next fight

Getting the loser of Gus/Rumble feels like a title eliminator, rather Cormier get more fights at LHW.

Winner of Glover/Rashad or Bader/Davis.

He needs about 3 wins before he fights for a title again.

LHW is a top heavy division with only about five guys having reasonable title hopes. Cormier won't have to fight 3 fights before he begins looking like a title challenger again because of the weakness of the division.

LHW is a top heavy division with only about five guys having reasonable title hopes. Cormier won't have to fight 3 fights before he begins looking like a title challenger again because of the weakness of the division.

I think with the amount of build up to this fight and the fact that Jones was relatively dominant, we need time.

Maybe if DC goes out and finished two top guys.

Also, you spelled "appreciate" incorrectly in your sig.

Cormier/Rampage, as Uncle Dana is all about that $

DC vs Gus Rumble loser would be a good fight.

Would like to see Evans/Cormier since it was scheduled at one point. I wouldn't mind seeing Cormier/Davis. Bader would be outclassed by DC.

Eh, there's lots of reasonable choices for next.

Phil Davis
Glover Teixeira
Rashad Evans
Ryan Bader
Ovince St Preux

So, I guess we'll see DC vs loser of Gus V Johnson?

Either that or Davis if they UFC want him potentially fighting for the belt again soon.

Certainly in terms of action I think the Gus/AJ loser is probably the best fight we could see, Rashad does not interest me at all even if he beats Glover.

He will be fighting off the tears for a bit, then after that who knows?

Cormier is done ... DONE ...

If he wasn't mentally broken before the Bones fight last night, he sure as hell is now. There is no way he is going to be able to beat Jones, knowing that he has already lost to him ...

Cormier is done ... DONE ...

If he wasn't mentally broken before the Bones fight last night, he sure as hell is now. There is no way he is going to be able to beat Jones, knowing that he has already lost to him ...

Dude's come back from a lot worse

He'll be fine.

Back