DC's Legends of Tomorrow (Comic-Con Season 3 Trailer)

This looks great. Really looking forward to it.

I'm not great at casting, and even worse for TV casting, so I'm wondering if anybody else has been thinking about this: who do you think/want to play Vandal Savage?

I'm not great at casting, and even worse for TV casting, so I'm wondering if anybody else has been thinking about this: who do you think/want to play Vandal Savage?

Top of my head and realistic chance he'd actually do a television show:

Ray Stevenson for Vandal Savage.

White Canary? How possible? Never heard of such character in comic books. She is the more attractive Canary.

Who does Diggle end up being? What's his costume?

White Canary? How possible? Never heard of such character in comic books. She is the more attractive Canary.

Who does Diggle end up being? What's his costume?

Lazarus Pit.

In the comics, White Canary is not Sara Lance. She's a villain in the comics.

I haven't seen the Arrow season finale yet but Diggle is not part of Heroes of Tomorrow. There are speculations that he might end up as Guardian or even John Stewart. But chances are Diggle will just be his own character.

DC and CW are overdoing it. They have Arrow and Flash already, there will be some continuity issues here.

Damn that looks dope. I'm excited for that shit.

Looks pretty sweet. Does anyone know if Hawkgirl is alien?

She's not an alien.

Update: March 30, 2015

Ciara Renee Cast as Hawkgirl in FLASH/ARROW Spinoff Series

Ciara-Renee-Hawkgirl-Dragonlord.jpg

It has been a fast rise for young actress Ciara Ren

They could have casted a hotter Hawkgirl.

i think the guy who appeared as jason rusch in flash, i think he will be the new other half of firestorm...mqybe robbie amell is doing a movie or something else and can't be a part of the series...

cause at some point in the comicbok rusch was the other half of firestorm...

I think Jay Jackson (played by Franz Frameh) is the other half of Firestorm.

Update: April 23, 2015

Franz Drameh Joins the Cast of THE FLASH/ARROW Spinoff

Franz-Drameh-Flash-Arrow-Dragonlord.jpg

Franz Drameh, recognizable to American audiences for his role in Edge of Tomorrow, as joined the cast of the as-yet-untitled Arrow/The Flash sipnoff on The CW. Drameh will play a character named Jay Jackson, a former high school athlete, whose pro-career was derailed by injury. Now making ends meets as an auto mechanic, Jay will come to have a surprising affiliation to the S.T.A.R. Labs crew.

That last bit is interesting, seemingly implying that the spinoff will take place in the same universe and time period as The Flash and Arrow...and that Caitlin, Cisco and company will likely have some role to play on the show.

While not specifically stated, it seems likely that Drameh will take the final lead role which was being cast, known as the "mystery hero." The character was supposed to be a young black man who got super powers in an accident and was the self-aware, snarky voice on the show.

Edge of Tomorrow Actor Franz Drameh Joins the Cast of Arrow/The Flash Spinoff

I think Jay Jackson (played by Franz Frameh) is the other half of Firestorm.

yeah ur right, afiliated w/star labs and is the snarky voice of the show, which is the balance of the calm intellectual one on the show..firestorm..bingo. Wonder how they explain ronnies disappearance

DC and CW are overdoing it. They have Arrow and Flash already, there will be some continuity issues here.

This concerns me. Add in Super Girl and Gotham and I'm worried about over saturating the market (not even including all of Marvel's shows).

This concerns me. Add in Super Girl and Gotham and I'm worried about over saturating the market (not even including all of Marvel's shows).

This is where I think the genre benefits from having varying tones among the shows. I don't think a lot of people are going to enjoy all the different tones enough to watch all the shows, so that'll put off some of the possible burnout.

This show looks exciting, but for them to introduce all of this shit out of no where has me rolling my eyes.

I watched this without sound this morning and it looked super cheesy.

Will try again shortly with sound.

Back