DC's Legends of Tomorrow (Comic-Con Season 3 Trailer)

Stein will probably be the caretaker of the group. He'll likely meet up with Jason Rusch to create another Firestorm somehow.

I wonder who the dude in the long coat is?

Update: May 14, 2015

First Footage of LEGENDS OF TOMORROW in New Featurette

Also Vandal Savage has been confirmed to be the main villain of the series.

Update: May 14, 2015

First Footage of LEGENDS OF TOMORROW in New Featurette

Also Vandal Savage has been confirmed to be the main villain of the series.

In case someone else is having the same problems as me, here's a YouTube version:

[YT]4MubNoWQiSc[/YT]

Glad to see Atom finally able to shrink down and not just be a poor Iron Man clone.

Oh my, that looks good.

Also Sara <3

When heroes alone are not enough, the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat &#8211; one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known?

DC&#8217;s Legends of Tomorrow is a mashup of DC legends starring a team of The Flash and Arrow characters. Victor Garber (The Flash) Brandon Routh (Arrow), Caity Lotz (Arrow), Arthur Darvill, Ciarra Renee, Franz Drameh star, alongside Dominic Purcell (The Flash) and Wentworth Miller (The Flash).

Arrow/The Flash Spinoff DC's Legends of Tomorrow Officially Picked Up By The CW
So, if this threat is so huge, why wouldn't Ollie and Barry be involved full time?

Glad to see Atom finally able to shrink down and not just be a poor Iron Man clone.

Serious. Up until this trailer, the Atom has been a huge disappointment. Someone needs to give Antman a run for his money.

It looks very interesting.

You want the Doylist answer or the Watsonian answer?

Both!

Just seems odd that Ollie and Barry are aware of this massive threat, but are not part of the team?

Yea, yea, I know this gives them an excuse for 3 shows, but still annoying.

Looks cool, seems like most of ther profits from Arrow/Flash could be going towards this show.

I'm still curious about how the Canary survives. She was the best female on the Arrow.

Looks cool, seems like most of ther profits from Arrow/Flash could be going towards this show.

I'm still curious about how the Canary survives. She was the best female on the Arrow.

She dies, but is revived via Lazarus Pit

In case someone else is having the same problems as me, here's a YouTube version:

[YT]4MubNoWQiSc[/YT]

That actually looks like a lot of fun.

I'm a little sad that Snart's in it, though. IMO, he's a major source of the cheese in the earlier Flash episodes. I just realized this after his appearance in the last episode. Every line he delivers is nigh cringe-worthy.

[YT]4MubNoWQiSc[/YT]

Fuck, that made me giddy :D

Really looking forward to it. I know it'll be plagued by CW-ness, but I can let that slide.

She dies, but is revived via Lazarus Pit

Yeah, you see it in that trailer. She'll have been a bit whiffy and decomposed though, given how long she was dead. That'll doubtless come into play throughout the season.

Both!

Just seems odd that Ollie and Barry are aware of this massive threat, but are not part of the team?

Yea, yea, I know this gives them an excuse for 3 shows, but still annoying.

The Doylist answer is probably the fact that they're the leads of their respective shows, so they are in every episode, with the shooting schedule for all three shows running concurrently. Even if you could squeeze the filming time for 13 full additional episodes into their schedules, you run the risk of burning them out. To say nothing of the fact that it would mean 36 episodes worth of salaries for each of the guys who probably have the biggest paychecks in both casts.

The Watsonian answer could be related to the fact that the team is going to be jumping through time. The Arrow and the Flash seem to be the main heroes in this version of the DC universe, so if anything happens to them that removes them from the timeline, it could have far reaching consequences.

We know that the Reverse Flash was constantly monitoring the future for signs that his actions had derailed the history he knew. We know that the Flash plays a key role in a great Crisis in 2024 and that Oliver Queen lives to be 86 years old. Tampreing with that could do more damage to the timeline than anything Vandal Savage could do.

So I suspect that what Rip isn't telling them is that the folks on this team are more expendable than the Arrow and the Flash.

Yeah, you see it in that trailer. She'll have been a bit whiffy and decomposed though, given how long she was dead. That'll doubtless come into play throughout the season.

Unless Rip time travels to when her corpse was still fresh and moves it through time to the point where they dump her in the Lazarus Pit.

Man that trailer looks great. I hope the short season order cuts out all the BS filler and it's balls-to-the-wall straight through.

Oh, and Caity Lotz is so damn hot.

The Doylist answer is probably the fact that they're the leads of their respective shows, so they are in every episode, with the shooting schedule for all three shows running concurrently. Even if you could squeeze the filming time for 13 full additional episodes into their schedules, you run the risk of burning them out. To say nothing of the fact that it would mean 36 episodes worth of salaries for each of the guys who probably have the biggest paychecks in both casts.

The Watsonian answer could be related to the fact that the team is going to be jumping through time. The Arrow and the Flash seem to be the main heroes in this version of the DC universe, so if anything happens to them that removes them from the timeline, it could have far reaching consequences.

We know that the Reverse Flash was constantly monitoring the future for signs that his actions had derailed the history he knew. We know that the Flash plays a key role in a great Crisis in 2024 and that Oliver Queen lives to be 86 years old. Tampreing with that could do more damage to the timeline than anything Vandal Savage could do.

So I suspect that what Rip isn't telling them is that the folks on this team are more expendable than the Arrow and the Flash.

Well said. That last part especially.

Unless Rip time travels to when her corpse was still fresh and moves it through time to the point where they dump her in the Lazarus Pit.

That was my thought as well.

Last edited:
Back