DC's last fight

lesnar and retire

Attachments

• 5C565212-78C4-4EB6-82C8-E82D5C2EFC37.jpeg
    5C565212-78C4-4EB6-82C8-E82D5C2EFC37.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
He has 1 year to do fights, since past 40 is 41 onwards.

He obviously wants Brock, And will wait for him. If not, he will retire or fight someone that matches up well with him.

Let him fight Brock, he well deserved that retirement big money fight, and seeing Brock getting cancrushed is always entertaining !

Either that or my dream fight since 2011, DC vs Jones at HW to settle the feud.
No other fight makes sense.
The only fight that makes sense?? Did you watch the two other fights? It is really no feud, since they Are not even competitive.i agree that he deserves Brock.

Why? I'm sure with a little thought you could figure it out.

Brock= 1Million+ PPV for an easy fight on or off the juice.

Jones= 800k PPV to fight one of the best on or off the juice.

Depending on DC's PPV cut ($2-$6 per ppv).

At $5, that's MINIMUM of $1Million difference.

And? People always making Brocks exaggerated PVP numbers the reason and excuse the cheater should be fighting.

The same ol BS, keep it.

And? People always making Brocks exaggerated PVP numbers the reason and excuse the cheater should be fighting.

The same ol BS, keep it.
I never said he should be fighting, but if Jones gets his pass, why can't DC fight Brock?

But its OK you're just a DC hater, keep it. I'm sure this wouldn't be such a big deal if it was Stipe who got the opportunity.

I never said he should be fighting, but if Jones gets his pass, why can't DC fight Brock?

But its OK you're just a DC hater, keep it. I'm sure this wouldn't be such a big deal if it was Stipe who got the opportunity.
And your just a cheating roided Brock lover.

And it sure in the hell wouldn't be a problem if Stipe got the opportunity, sure in the hell wouldn't. At least we know Stipe is not a cheater that ever pissed hot.

And your just a cheating roided Brock lover.

And it sure in the hell wouldn't be a problem if Stipe got the opportunity, sure in the hell wouldn't. At least we know Stipe is not a cheater that ever pissed hot.
I mean a the shot at Brock that was promised to the winner of DC x Stipe

I think he'll retire as planned, we have most likely already seen his last fight, vs lewis. There's no point in fighting bones again at lhw (jon has the smith fight lined up too and doesn't wanna fight at hw)and lesnar will probably test positive. I think it's the best for him to retire now, he had a great last year.

He is likely sticking around a while longer. The UFC will offer a few more nice paydays..

First of all some motherfuckers need to understand that DC is never in this life ducking Jones. How can you duck a person you already agreed to fight multiple times? Yes he lost to Jones twice and has no business anymore at 205. Jones wants no part of any HW and is fighting Anthony Smith. So what's the argument that DC is ducking him?

Most probably we'll have a rematch between him and Stipe. In case that Cain beats Ngannou he might just retire and they let Cain fight Stipe for the vacant title.

Brock has too many pictograms in his system to fight

The only fight that makes sense?? Did you watch the two other fights? It is really no feud, since they Are not even competitive.i agree that he deserves Brock.

Yeah let's act like doping doesn't give any sort of advantage ...

By the way I want to see this fight because I always thought DC was better at HW, since he started to diet to cut I felt his performance as hindered ( see fights with Nelson and Mir ).
IMO he is at his best in his 240-345 range.

Why won't Jones step up to the challenge though and why is he calling out DC at LHW ?
If anything a third match has to happen at HW, DC earned this by doing what Jones wouldn't dare to try. And let's not act like Jones isn't the size of an HW anyway...

Back